Girls, Have you casually mentioned a "Boyfriend" to a random guy you ASSUMED was hitting on you , when he was only being friendly ?

Click an option.

• Yes, I have assumed many times and feel bad for doing that.
    0% (0)
  • No I haven't assumed. I casually mention a boyfriend when I am certain the guy is hitting on me.
    50% (3)
  • I casually mention a boyfriend to any random guy I meet.
    0% (0)
  • I casually mention a boyfriend, because I am attracted to the guy sexually and feel guilty.
    0% (0)
  • some other reason.
    50% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the conversation, if he asked something that involved my day and I did see my boyfriend I don't see why I would avoid it.

What Girls Said 1

• I have done it. I'll casually mention my boyfriend in conversation with many people and I don't feel bad about it even if I am doing it because I assume a guy is hitting on me because why should I feel bad about saying something about my boyfriend?

• Thanks :)) Would you say it to a guy you were attracted to?

• why did you lie about a boyfriend?

• There have been a few guys who have made me feel like they were trying to hit on me when I did not want them to. The easiest way to stop it is to casually mention a boyfriend. One of my best friends is a guy, so I can casually mention that I'm going out with him or something, and if they ask, I say he's my boyfriend. He knows I do it. Sometimes it feels necessary to get people to leave me alone.