Guys, how many girls on average give off an approachable vibe?

I would say maybe 5%-10% give off the vibe that they're approachable.

This is to give women an idea of why guys probably won't approach you.

• Less than 10%
  • 10%-25%
  • 26%-50%
  • 51%-75%
  • 76%-100%
  • See answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to see what you all are saying.

Most Helpful Guy

• I took this to mean as in approaching someone you have not previously met.
    No. Rather few give off that vibe. I took the 10-25% option but keep in mind that is moderated up for when you're actually at social spots (clubs etc) and not in everyday life.

The everyday situation is less likely. I also feel that we guys really can't read girls as well as they imagine. An extra smile my way makes me feel welcome, it doesn't tell me I can actually approach you. Now, prolonged eye contact and a smile, that's a different story.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on the woman and the situation. It's a whole lot lower at the supermarket than it might be at a singles bar, obviously. :)

• Definitely very few! It;s like women these days are not approachable at all.

• I don't think women are, in general, approachable.

If we men only pursued "approachable" women, the world population would've never exceeded 30,000 people.

• A Worthy female likes an alpha male.
    An alpha male dies not wait for a 'vibe' to approach a female. They just do it.

• Yeah less than 10%, but that's a ego problem I have because I feel I don't need to approach girls. If I do it's just her lucky day lol. I know. Douchey. I don't care.

• I feel the same way, I find it rare that I feel like I need to talk to a random girl.