So, it was because in black?

Something I've always suspected, why I can't get a date and never could, was because I was black. While other people denied it, even girls that had rejected me, my parents always said it was a factor I overlooked. Now that I've finally met a black girl, I've very easily gotten a date, so, guess it was because I was black after all, looks like y'all was wrong. Peace out, PC crowd

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, if those girls wouldn't date you bc of your race, then they deserve to be alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be rude
    Cause looks matter dude... 😂
    And the biggest lie a girl says is "I don't care about looks" that's why when an ugly guy messaged her she didn't even reply and when a good looking guy messaged her she replied...
    So just chill and rock on your date 👌

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• being a minority makes dating difficult unless you are one that looks white. dating is particularly more difficult if you are black though especially if you are a black woman that wants to date outside your race.

• I think you mean I'm *🙂