Where can I find single girls?

im 21 and i just can't seem to find single girls, not even at bars ! where is the best place to find a nice single girl? it seriously feels like no one is single

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience, they should be walking around town... They might all seem taken, but amongst the ones there, there will always be one who is single.
    What helped for me, is to stop looking. I just concentrated on other things and "bam" I found him.. Or he found me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Play Beyonce's "Single Ladies" in public and see who puts her hands up.

• Hey if you look like Matt Damon I will come over for free

• In college, The beach is a good place the mall. Any place of entertainment you can think of.

What Guys Said 2

• Hot tip, get to know them as a friend first, that way you will appear trustworthy and non threatening. So take up a class or sporting activity where you can have regular contact with them. After a while ask to go out and do something nice with them.

• places you can spend money on useless things like the mall, colleges, parties, starbucks etc.

also places where there's causes that dont really do much or places where a lot of attention can be gathered.