Girls, What's your opinion on guys with dogs?

So what kind of impression do you get when a guy owns a dog? Does the breed or size of dog affect your opinion of a guy?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• as long as the dg is friendly it will help you meet women. size breed not an issue. everyone likes different breeds best,. but most women are going to like a dog -despite the cliche' 'dog is a mans best friend', there are many more female dog owners , female vets , female animal rescue officials, female dog trainers, female dog whisperers - than there are males of the same occupation- - and the fact you have one, be sure to be kind to it. and be sure that it likes people.

What Girls Said 3

• I definitely love dogs, so if I was interested in someone who had a dog or dogs then it's a total plus!

• No way, if a guy owns a dog, as long as it's not vicious, girls will comment on it. Seeing a cute guy walking his dog just gives me an excuse to talk to him hahaha.

• I love dogs, so a guy with a dog is definitely a plus for me! I also tend to prefer bigger dogs, so I like it when a guy has a medium to larger sized dog. I don't have a problem or see anything wrong with guys who have small dogs, but I think it looks a bit odd.

The way he treats the dog is the most important factor to me.