Girls, Are there any girls out there who want a real relationship?

Cause I won't hookup I have morals and standards it's degrading, disrespectful and I won't do it

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course there are girls out there who want only a 'real relationship'. Hooking up isn't immoral or disrespectful though, assuming that both parties involved are 100% consenting and interested in it.

• Yeah it is your only using each other for sex

• I just think the sacred bond that is caused by that act of intimacy should only be in a relationship. You can't have sex and not catch feelings

• I think it depends on each individual. Like I most likely could not have sex without catching feelings, hence my partaking in it only once I'm in a monogamous relationship. I have many friends though, who see no issue with casual sex and talk about it without any emotional involvement.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes of course, however are you asking if the relationship involves intimacy? Because personally I want it in a relationship, and if I didn't have it I probably wouldn't be with that person.

• Yes that's the only way I do it with a girl I refuse to hookup

• Well yeah thats your own choice. And not everyone will agree but there will be some that do!

• I just believe that sex is sacred and it's something that should be with a girl you truly care for

• YES OF COURSE!

• Of course there are girls who want real relationships. I want one, I would never do a hookup. But I don't care if others do, cause that's their business.
    Personally I'd rather wait and be alone than fuck random people.

• Yeah its all about waiting and finding the right person

• Yes. There are still a lot of us that would love to find the right guy. But along the way we meet some guys that don't. And we tend to stray away from dating for awhile. But along the way you will meet someone with the same feeling. I feel being in a exclusive relationship is always better.

• Obviously yes

• I do, but it seem to be not many guys who has morals.

• Real relationships are hard to keep

• yeah, i want a real relationship.

• Yeah, of course there are. That's all I want.

• many.. many do...

• Yes I want to. I have been single to this point of my life since I want something real and guys of my age just want to have sex and that to with different partners. Also I'm kinda scared cuz I have seen my friends getting cheated on, used and what not. So I'm waiting for the right guy.

• I feel exactly the same. That's why I've been single for two years. I'd never just hookup with a guy, I've only been in two relationships and both were long- term. I find it difficult to find a guy who wants to pursue a relationship with me rather than just sex. So for now I'm happy being single and I'll patiently wait for a guy who wants the same

• I have never had a girlfriend at all

• That's ok. It's better to stand by your morals and be patient and wait for a girl who shares the same values as you.

• hope restored lol