So guys or gals, would you or would you not date Miley Cyrus?

Yes! The former Hannah Montana starlet and current foam finger, tongue out, and twerking enthusiast

Updates:
So... so far no one wants to date her yet
So so far only 1 female user is willing to date Ms. Cyrus for a few seconds and 3 males would be interested in dating Ms. Cyrus as well
Anyone else interested?

0|0
6|39

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 38

• Hell
    NO
    End
    if
    Story

0|0
    0|0
  • Not no but hell no I wouldn't date her

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|2
    0|0
    • Same girl though!

• pay attention to her something happened not sure what but she changed not sure what it is,, but I know she was actually a better person back than

• I'll pass.

Aside from money she doesn't have any rare or redeeming qualities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'd want to date her, but she'd probably be fun for a sexual fling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would walk across 7 miles of rusty, hiv infected needles & shards of glass, to get to a table where I could place my penis and split it open down the middle with a cheese knife, then wrap it in a sulphuric acid soaked bandage, just so I could smell the exhaust fumes of the van that drives her underwear to the laundrette.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way she's all wrong for me in so may ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I would most certainly won't. No thank you. No.

0|0
    0|0
  • no way! she's CRAZY

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol! She's one of a kind though :p

• Show All
    • Ya I'm being harsh, she has a good bod, not crazy amazing tho, but above avg.
      It's just everything undermines her potential lol can u imagine dating her, it'd be a freaking circus every day like who knows what she will decide to be when she wakes up next morning lol

• At llead you can bet on never having a boring day with her by your side ^_-

• I would bend her into a little pretzel and screw her inside out!

0|1
    0|0
  • Before she got that nasty hair cut and starved herself for that nasty ass, yes. Now, I wouldn't go near that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Não, No. Nope. geen, jo, Nein, ոչ, yox, না, няма, ne, не, 아니, ingen, neniu, hindi, ei, non, არ, κανένα, नहीं, Nee, tidak, いいえ, aon, ямар ч, Nu, Nei, ไม่, , hayır, Không.

Nothing attracts me about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure i'd date her lol

but i'd play around with her ! bet she'd work a pole damn well.. and no telling what she'd do with a big load either ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell naw to the naw naw naw

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no, i am not interested in aids form of ebola

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't touch her with stick or stand in her wind direction. Whatever she has might be contagious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not!

0|0
    0|0
  • Too ratchet for my taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would.

It'd be fun while it lasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. her body is okay but her style and personality is a big turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not. She seems like a train wreck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell fuking no

0|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't i just pee on an electric fence?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no
    fill

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. For me her exploits make her undesirable in that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like to be anywhere near her

0|0
    0|0
  • She seems fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

She's not really that attractive, and she's just a giant attention whore.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm taken.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date her. She has more life experiance than most girls and has a beautiful voice.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• No! Not really to wild for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was a guy, I don't know. I'd have to see what she's like in real life. She has physical beauty but judging from how she chooses to portray herself, doesn't seem like someone who would be my type or be interested in me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe just 20 or 30 seconds.

0|0
    0|0
  • İlluminate :D

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not because of who she is to the world. I don't believe in judging people without knowing them. Who am I to? But basically I have never liked her much for what I know about her.

0|0
    0|0