News: Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner are dating again!!! How does that make you feel?

Has anybody else seen the tragic news: Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner are dating again!!! #happynotsohappynewyear2016 ? How does that make you feel?

• Noooooooooooooooo 😠
  • Noooooooooooooooo 😠

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really support him and like him then let him live his life as he wish without complaining. It's not like you are gona get together with him. You won't loose anything. He will be happier in general with that person, get more inspirational, write better songs for y'all! Isn't that what you want? Don't you want that cute face to keep smiling? Cmn, grow up and stop being so dramatic for their relationships with other people! What if every partner you have became hated from everyone and giving you shit comments on your personal life, that would suck wouldn't it? Just be happy that he found someone he likes just like everyone should be when someone finds love.

Most Helpful Girl

• Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

What Guys Said 16

• 13|9
  • Tragic news? What the hell are you talking about? The Paris attacks was tragic news. The only thing tragic about this is that some people actually care about this. This world has gone to shit.

• ... oh, eurgh.

*gets on with life*

• Who cares honestly?

Two people that get followed around by cameras are doing it and one of them happens to be famous because she's related to a bitch that got famous by sucking wang and recording it

So what?

• Not trying to be disrespectful, but why do you even care about that at age 18? Last time I saw a girl care about 1D was in middle school. I was around 14. So were they

• Tragic? Couldn't care less.

• Who cares? I don't even know who those people are.

• Did they used to date? Who the hell are they, even?

If I can recall, I think Harry Styles sings in some sort of group.

• Why is that a bad thing :P

• Wow. I'm glad that's over with. So excuse me.😴

• I don't give a crap

• i love the poll

• don't give a fuck!

• It's funny because there're rumours that say that they're both homossexual, so it's probably just a stunt to hide their sexuality. Plus, they're not the only ones on the yacht. Ellen Degeneres and her wife are there as well, and they're both gay as well. Interesting, right?

What Girls Said 20

• Couldn't care less.

• To be quite truthful I cannot understand why you are so obsessed with this.. Him & Her don't interest me in the slightest.. There are far more important things in the world to be concerned about rather than these two individuals.

• I honestly don't give a shit, which I don't mean to be offensive, but let's be serious: it isn't any any of his fangirls have a shot with him and likewise with Kendall.

• OH MY GO... wait, no. I don't care.

• I don't care, at all.

• Fascinated by the # of poeple who commented to say "i don't care kthxbye".

Otherwise, indifferent, and irritated that irrelevant stuff is still in the news.

• How the hell is this a tragedy? Paris was a tragedy not this crap. Nobody cares!!! Literally... I couldn't care less

• Mmm the poll choices are quite conflicting 🤔

• I don't care?

• Lol I dont really care about it

😄

• Hate me if you want, but who gives a shit?

• Who cares?

• Whatever. I don't care about them

• Violently indifferent. There are better things to focus on in life.

• LOL 😂😂😂😂😂 It is literally KILLING me to see all these people that were whining in 2013 about these being all cool in 2015/2016. You are still their demographic, STOP IT! 😂😂😂

• I've never been interested in anything regarding those two people.

• Nobody gives a fuck

• As long as they are happy together, good for them.

• Uhm I voted A ^_^

• Uhm... what's exactly tragic about this?

• I think that's great
    I'm not obsessed with Harry styles

• Guess who doesn't care?