Guys, Why are guys like this?

I had a guy asked me out for New Year's eve and I took him up on his offer to go on a date with him. Even got me flowers and Tea but we ended up making out and having sex with him. It was very hot and heavy and I enjoyed it but in the end I got used. A month before that I was in a relationship for a month and it didn't work out. The guy. I had sex with took me out for dinner. Was his plan to use me and when I told him I cared about him he told me hang up the phone on me what did he expect. For me to think sex is sex. He didn't find it a big deal. Find it shittty how guys do this. Maybe I expected to much for him who knows.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• It's so sad but it happens single guys of a certain age the proportional percentage goes up of them being players. No disrespect intended a woman of your age and good looks will attract players. Have at least one extreme date or even two before you offer sex. See if their still interested.

What Guys Said 4

• Stop attracting players maybe. And start looking for better guys.

• YOU SURE YOU SHOULD BE TALKING JUST BASED OFF WHAT YOU SAID, BEFORE THIS GUY (YOU HAD SOMEONE ELSE) IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU USED HIM, CAUSE IT ONLY TOOK ONE MONTH BEFORE YOU ON SOME OTHER NIGGAS DICK, LOOK HUN SORRY BUT YOU HAD THIS COMING

• No offence. but u are giving signales that u are easy girl

• Why do girls get with you when you've got a good job etc. but when you lose it and you've got no money they drop you and move on? It's because some people are just after what they can get from you, in guys' case it's sex, in a women's case it's usually money/status. Just don't go for shitty people who don't care.