Why do women around my age attack me for dating girls 10 years younger than me?

Some 22 yr olds are more mature than 30 yr olds they don't pressure you to marry them after 4th date lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps they feel threatened by younger women, because it's no secret that younger women have more chances of getting men they want even if means older men. So it's leaving 'none' to the older haha.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't see the problem since your going for chicks that are 20 and up. I guess it might be hard to find chicks around your age not freaking out over not getting married. Though I'm sure there are some 32 year old chicks that don't care about it at all.

Though I guess most chicks might attack you for it. Since they might think your just dating the younger ones for sex and to use them. So they are just judging before knowing your actual reasons for it.

• I think so. Truth is I don't sleep around and I've just been reserved. I m picky plus I look 23 myself. Maybe even younger

• They're insecure about younger women.

• Wow those girls sound like bitches for attacking you, lol, a person has a right to date whomever they please. I would think possibly they feel overlooked? I only know that it's silly/wrong and they are wasting energy here being mad. Men of all ages have asked me out, younger, older, in between. Yes of course if they want someone younger and the man is pushing 50, I think he's having a mid-life crisis and being stupid cause a chick in her 20's is not going to want him.

So in my opinion, it's the way older guys trying to date MUCH younger women who deserve someone smacking them back into reality.

I mean really, would I think some 22 year-old is going to go for me over a girl his own age? Of course not, so some older men are delusional. But what you're doing isn't so wrong at all.

• well, I think that if you're all adults and you like each other, I don't mind.

• Exactly. We're all adults. I look 23 anyway and we goof around like it's love before u got hurt and damaged.(how a lot ttt older women are)

• A 32 yo guy too can be considered 'damaged goods' if he's been effing around.

• I get mistaken for being in my teens a lot and my boyfriend has just turned 22 (I am 29). If you really love someone age doesn't matter, unless its like a child and an adult, thats wrong

• And woman around your age prolly attack you because they feel lself conscious about their own age maybe? Thats what I would assume. That they want men to want woman there age and live under the impression younger girls aren't more desirable.
      Im not saying this is so, but that is what goes through a lot of womans minds.

• I'd say they are jealous and it makes them feel old and undesirable

• Why do you care?

• Dating a 22 year old and being 32 isn't too bad.

• I have no idea why people would attack you when she's a consenting adult. Regardless of what you do you'll be judged , so ignore them. You aren't doing anything illegal or immoral.

• It's not that 22 year olds are more mature than the 30 year old ones you date. It's that you are immature for dating 30 year old women so you gotta find someone on your maturity level...

• So I m straight immature for dating someone who just came out of college and is in the same work life phase as I am? So you're tellin me dating someone for a couple years and settling down with then while in their mid to late 20s is a bad idea and says negatives about me? It's good u went anon for this one lol

• Whatever you say okay? I am not gonna argue with you... as mark twain said it "never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference "

• U just called everyone who dates younger girls (even if they're in their 20s and done school) is immature and jut called me a fool for questioning you. Surely, you are the fool who is attacking but turning the tables around. Your avoidance behaviour and dismissive words say otherwise than what you're saying.

What Guys Said 8

• simple, they hate that they had their chance, and now the next wave of hot young things is doing exactly what they did when they were young and still attractive.

• It's their biological clock

• I think so. I'd prefer to date someone for a couple years before settling down and I'd prefer them to still be in their 20s

• Its understandable

• There is this stereotype which many women seem to believe ie that a man dating a much younger girl must surely be having some sort of a mid-life crisis. Just like people make assumption when an old man buys a sports car etc. Wrong, Love has no age barrier and attraction has no age barrier. Some men prefer older women and some prefer younger women. Just like some women prefer men of a certain height, look, etc and i am sure some men prefer younger women... it is called preference and some even argue part of our evolution thinking... ie going for a younger woman seems a good stratergy for a man because they are likely to be more fertile. If a guy wants to date a younger woman then who gives a crap.

• Dey jelly

(Opinion is either too long or too short. )

• I think a lot of girls your age will subconsciously see even one guy dating women out of your twos age group as a threat to them getting men their age. So I can see some incentive to not like it. They may feel threatened if they hear about guys dating outside of their race or whatever other trait that excludes them as well. Of course not all people would have an issue with that.

• It's exactly what it is I think. Thinking from their self centered point of view without understanding legitament reasons like selection goes to shit after late 20s

• Because they are bitter. Funny how most of these girls dated guys the same age you were when they were 22. But now they are over the hill. They are jealous that the hotter younger girls can and will replace them. I love it when these broads get mad.

• Nobody likes competition, especially when they know they are at a disadvantage.

• because their biological clock is ticking, and they're desperate for someone to reel in.

And tbh; if a girl (or guy. looking at you) are not steadying up at the age of 30+ then that'd make me REALLY wary.

• Some guys stay reserved and know what they want.

• www.google.ca/webhp here in case you wanna try to keep talking. dumb mofo

• clearly i hit a nerve by the number of unsults you packed into those replies.

But i asked, and you answered fair and square. I simply wanted that, nothing more. Helps me separate the ones legit just not having fount their one, from the ones that are single because they're not someone you would want to date XD