Is my girl friend a racist or?

Alright, so I am a white guy dating a black girl yada yada yada. We have been dating for a month. She says she wants our relationship to be a secret because she doesn't want black guys thinking she only dates white guys. Also, she said she would marry me but won't have kids with me because she doesn't want white looking kids and that she'd probably murder them if they dared claim they're white side. She says she isn't racist and that she just isn't used to a life around white people. I don't know. I REALLY like her. I don't know. Is she racist or just preference?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should run. Im sorry but in the long run it's going to bother you and get under your skin. She is a racist. Who in there right mind would say they didn't want kids because she thinks she will murder them that's sick. I know there are black women who date outside thier race and have no problems being in public with the guy or even having kids with them. And being a loving parent. Her priorities are not good she's worried about what othere men are going to think and if you want a family or kids it's not going to happen with her. Honestly if you stay your going to be unhappy and miserable.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say she was racist but she probably has that attitude as a result of her upbringing or the society she grew up in.

I'm assuming she's under 18 since you are.
    It's somewhat immature and ignorant of her but I don't know the full story.

Just talk to her, try to educate her on the subject.

What Girls Said 16

• Your girl friend is stupid and arrogant.. "She doesn't want black guys thinking she only dates white guys." Umm, why is she worried about who black men this she dates? She is with YOU! She'll marry you, but won't have kids with you because she doesn't want them to be half you half her... But all her? I just -... It's too early dude, dump her 😩

• Well, yeah, if she says she'd kill children because of their white side, I'd say she's pretty racist.

• If she really loved you and wanted to have kids wouldn't she love any kids she had with you? Any woman who talks about killing children has some problem especially when they don't even exist yet. Id run away that was a major red flag.

• Leave her! She's super ignorant and racist. This is why I limit who I associate with people like her. She seems like the kind who would flip out if you told her whites were enslaved before and other races. You deserve so much better! Why would you want your relationship a secret? Who cares if the blacks thinks she dates white guys? If she's so worried about that then let her go and be their little bitch. She also said she would murder if your kids claimed the white side. Of course she's racist and she's either in denial or lying about her racism. I'm not being mean here I'm just telling you the truth. LEAVE HER!!! You deserve so much better. I promise you will find the one! Someone who is not racist and isn't afraid to show you to everyone even on TV. Also they would accept your kids and let them claim their white sides. Seriously leave!

• many people confuse racism with preference

if she was racist she wouldn't be kissing you or haveing sex with you if you two are having sex

she clearly does not prefer black men she is with you

she is insecure and ashame of herself for liking a white man perhaps raied in a home where it's only black people and black couples within race

• it's ironic this morning at 12 am i was watching a movie about a woman who loved a white man but ws having a hard time accepting it

• OH my god "probably under them" okay... I would say pretty much she is.

• Whoa! can you imagine if YOU said any of that? Would she consider you racist then there is your answer.

• Anyone who wants to keep their relationship a secret because of a racial issue is, indeed, the very definition of racist. And it's horrible. It's also demeaning to you. Never be with anyone who isn't proud to be with you.

• That's bizzare. It seems as if she's "trying you out" but not taking anything serious, regardless of what she said about marriage.

• Your under 18 you two 99% won't last but if she acting this way what's the point being with her? there plenty of black girls who don't say stupid shit like that.

• I would leave this arrogant and insensitive, racist bitch. Not worth anyone if you ask me

• Guys he's under 18 talking about getting married, I don't know but this just seems like a troll.

• Drop her like a bad habit. She's a dangerous woman. Sounds like she will make your life miserable.
    Be with someone who is proud to be with you.

• "life around white people" Why is skin color such a big deal

She sounds like a racist bitch.

• She sounds very scared don't think she is racist just afraid of what people would think of her, her fears are much bigger than her love for you it seems but she is not racist.

• she's not racist, she's SCARED! ignorant as well. You have to show her that your relationship is okay, and if she continues this behavior break up with her, you won't be able to change her if you continue this relationship and she's afraid to live her life.., and if you two have children she will she will down talk your children because she never changed her thoughts about mixed race children.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes she is racist despite her denying it. Gawd dang !! Murder her own kids huh. I question her capacity for love to begin with. Racist isn't even the big question here

• Let me put it this way:-
    Your girlfriend thinks about whites the same way hitler thought about jews.

• Rather than worry about labeling your relationship, figure out what you want. She doesn't see you as a future husband and father. She may change her mind after a while. It's only been a month. If you really like her, then keep seeing her.

• that sounds as racist as human possible haha.

• I wouldn't say it's racist, just a preference. The one thing I don't get is if she hates whites so much, why the fuck is she dating you? Maybe you should ask her that.

• If that's not racist, then I don't know what is. Black Lives Matter encourages this too.

• She's racist. But not because she wants to be. But because she's brainwashed by her racist culture.

• She's racist.

• Why would she even be dating you then