Girls, Can a guy ask you to hang out too much?

I was always told by my friends that girls want you to ask them to hang out, and want you to initiate things, so I took that to mean that I should be trying to hang out with girls I like a lot. Well there is this girl that I'm interested in, who I have asked to hang out about 11 times in the past 2 months. I just really like her, and want to hang out with her all the time, and so far she almost always agrees to hang out. There have been a couple instances where she didn't hang out, but she had valid excuses for not. Anyway it just occured to me that once, although usually twice per week is a lot to be hanging out, especially when we aren't dating, should I lay off a little? She has only inititated once in the past 2 months and I have done it 11 times, is that a bad sign? Most of the time we are hanging out in groups, or with 1 or 2 other friends, not alone, but I am always the initiator. Is this too much? Could I risk making her not like me by asking her to hang out too much?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be excessive, i would say once every 2 weeks believe it or not when a girl isn't treated the same way or withrawled attention it makes her want to initiate more if she is intrested. It makes her think "what did i do , he's not showing me attention " etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, the fact that you aren't hanging out alone means nothing. You might as well just have been "hanging out" in a classroom at school.

You have to ask her to hang out with JUST YOU TWO. Or straight up ask her out on a real date. When she says no or yes then that's a pretty sure sign she likes you... but you gotta make it clear that it's a date.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Why don't you just her out on a date alone?

• you need to progress it yourself man you should have been making moves on hangout 1.