Should I hold onto what I have or remove him from my life?

I am dating a guy I've known for over a year. I really like him and don't like the idea of being with anyone else ever again. However, sometimes he goes weeks without contacting me. This makes me feel extremely low and I feel like it's damaging to me and I should remove him from my life because of this. But the thought of getting rid of him makes me feel extremely depressed. Then when I do get messages from him I feel so uplifted and instantly in a great mood and when I see him I have the best time of my life and I feel like I should make the most those moments as life is short and being with him makes me feel so good. If I remove him from my life I will never get those moments and feelings again. Do you think I'm better off removing him from my life or making the most of the good times?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not date around. Keep in contact with him, but date other people. Who knows you could easily find someone that makes you feel the same way but doesn't disappear.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Move along, the thought of leaving him makes you feel depressed only because you're afraid of being alone. You should leave him.