Challenging GaGers to be honest if they can lol.. Are u thirsty to date interracial, exclusively date interracial or just happen to date interracial?

Not to judge or nothing just state which one describes you and why.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll admit I'm thirsty to date interraciallly but just as thirsty as I am to date boys of my own rave/ethnicity simply because they're boys.

The color of the skin isn't making me anymore or less hyped 😏

• Why so?

• Why am I not more egar to date a boy outside of my race than one of mine? Or why am I so into guys period?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm crazy for Latinas for a list of reasons. But I've dated plenty of white girls too. I love aussie accents, but never have dated an aussie girl before.

That's my ethnic-nationality preferences I guess.

What Girls Said 1

• Eh, just happen to date interracial. I'm not going to specifically look for one certain race, it would just be an 'if it happens, it happens' kinda thing.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm thirsty to date any girl if they look alright (preference is probably Asians slightly but i don't give a shit who to date)

• I never have don't plan on it but wouldn't say I never would