Is it OK to go for coffee with a guy if I have a biyfriend?

If we are not going to date- just friendship or so- would it be appropriate? I don't really know the guy- we have met in a cultural forum online. I have a boyfriend now.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• That's kind of weird - meeting a guy online and expecting it not to seem extremely suspicious and weird...
    If it was an old friend - makes sense... A new acquaintance from the internet - suspicious. (From his part as well... who knows what he's thinking)

But ask your boyfriend, see what he thinks.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• To be quite honest, it should be okay. But you have to keep in mind that this will upset your boyfriend and he should know about it. He may not tell you that it upsets him but it will. He will either get over it eventually or if he has had past trust issues he will continue to worry about it. Just reassure him that you are with him for a reason and things should be okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as you have said you have a boyfriend and you told your current boyfriend. If there is any sort of deception it is wrong.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If you've established that you're only going to be his friend and you don't feel any sort of guilt its okay, just let your boyfriend no and no- don't ask him just let him know.

1|0
    0|0
  • If your boyfriend is aware and okay with you going to hang out with a friend and as long as your friend knows you're not available it should be okay.

1|0
    0|0