If enough time passes will your feelings for someone change if they dont make a move?

If you liked someone and they went months without making a move would you reject them if they did later?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely; if someone I am interested in doesn't show clear signs of interest I will eventually move on. I don't get hung up on people who don't want me enough to take the chance.

Mind you, I tend to initiate as well, but I wouldn't do so if he didn't show an appropriate amount of interest.

0|1
    0|0
    • If you decided to move on and for some reason after that he asked you out would you say no?

• It would depend on circumstance but it's most likely that I would reject him, because I would feel he's only making a move because he knows I'm slipping away, and rather than allowing me to move on he feels desperate and doesn't want to let me go.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I had a crush on this guy for ages when I was like 13-15 but he was completely oblivious of my existence for the whole time. I moved on and didn't really think about him for a whole year after that, but when I turned 17 he got in contact with me and all those feelings that had built up when was younger came rushing back. I don't think feelings for someone ever really go away even if they feel like they have. So no I wouldn't reject him :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah of course! But i take the longest time!

0|1
    0|0
  • I once had a crush on a guy for little over a year. It went away because we had little contact and I met another guy more interested.

0|1
    0|0
    • Would you have rejected that guy if he asked you out though? Once it went away

• I would yes to go out with him :) But only because I'm not dating anyone right now

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!