Will the way im treated by women change after I lose weight?

Once I'm fit and better looking will I be treated differently? Or if I'm quiet as I am now will things stay the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you never know, if you're a good person it may change, if you're shy and keep to yourself I don't think it'll change unless you make the first move.

What Girls Said 3

• you'll be treated differently because you will attract more shallow people then the one who wants the diamond in you, you should have more confidence in yourself, treats the people the way they treat you

• You might get more looks from girls

• Usually, when people change to be more fit and better looking, they get treated differently because of the confidence they gain from liking themselves more. People are naturally attracted to confidence! If you change your looks but you, yourself, don't change, things will most likely stay the same. But if you do change to be more confident and daring then yeah, things will most likely change!

What Guys Said 0