Would you marry smoker or Non smoker?

Smoke include (Cigs, weed...)
+ are you ok with Hookah? A man said He don't want smoker girl but Hookah is fine, so?

• Smoker
    10% (4)10% (5)10% (9)Vote
  • Non-Smoker
    90% (35)90% (47)90% (82)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Smoking is disgusting, it smells bad, dries out the hair, adds fatty yellow stuff under the nose and destroys a persons lung strength.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• non smokers only. not only does it gross me out but I don't want to constantly worry that he's going to get cancer and die on me at a fairly young age.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I voted non smoker. I do smoke a cigar like 3x a month. But I don't do it around other people and always smoke outside and throw clothes in wash immediately. I never smoke if I have a date the same day and never around a date

If a girl did the same I wouldn't mind it, but I couldn't be with someone who smoked on a regular basis.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ha ha I had to look up Hookah we call it a Hubble bubble.
    None smoker for me but gaping is know far more common than smokers.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like to befriend a smoker, let alone marrying one.

1|2
    0|0
  • Non smoker. I quit smoking. How I did that? I smoked 2 packs (50 cigs) in one session till I was puking like there's no tomorrow.

1|0
    0|0
  • no hookah, no cigarettes, no weed, no drugs whatsoever. I refuse to settle with a smoker or ex-smoker.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to date/marry someone who smoked marijuana at least occasionally, definitely not someone who is a chronic smoker and does it every single day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Non-smoker. I can't stand smoking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pref non smoker and if she's smoked I would help her to quit smoking if she wants to. Its also bad for the baby.

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't marry a smoker ever

1|0
    0|0
  • nah no potheads for this guy thanks

1|0
    0|0
  • Non-smoker. I keep meeting girls who smoke weed and it's such a turnoff.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoker here. Doesn't make a difference to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Since I smoke and a lot of people around me, including my family, is smoking, I wouldn't have a problem with a smoker. If the "combination" fits together, smoking can even make a chick sexy in my opinion. Weed on the other hand is something different. Based on my experience I'd approach a potential partner that smokes a lot of weed rather more carefully than someone who doesn't.
    Regarding marrying I'd say - If I got along with someone so far that I would consider marrying I'd not give a dime about his smoking habits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am fine with Hooka as well but any thing beside that is a no go

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I can't marry a smoker. I can't breathe around the smoke and I would rather not have that smell cling to everything.

2|0
    0|0
  • Obviously, YOU get to decide what you want. I guess the bonus would be finding a man who likes the same things you do. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • A non smoker or a 'clean' smoker

1|0
    1|0
  • Asthma, bro. No thanks.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hookah isn't any better than cigarettes. I'd rather not marry someone who did either of those.

As for weed, I'm fine with being friends with people who smoke it, but if you're smoking weed and it's not for any medical reason, there's a high possibility that we won't date.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer a non-smoker, but I wouldn't mind being with a smoker.

1|0
    0|0
  • i mean smoker (cigs only) is kinda a bad thing but i can put up with it if he is a good man

but i prefer a non smoker for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Non smokers only. Cannot deal with smoke due to my chest issues.

1|0
    0|0