Is it bad that I enjoy breaking hearts?

I've had my heart broken. I almost got married and the guy ditched. So now I found pleasure in making players and jerks fall for me then breaking their hearts.
I don't hurt nice guys I only hurt those who hurt others.
It's almost like being robin hood except with love instead of money.
Is it bad?

They see me trollin hatin

Most Helpful Guy

• So you're a b****, basically. Why don't just own it like a grown up and stop bullshitting yourself with the "I'm like Robin Hood" comment?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's bad. You're acting exactly like the guy who hurt you. He hurt you and now you're hurting others but it's not okay. You have to let it go. You are taking your revenge out on others and that will not make you happy. You're letting the hurt make you hurt others. And you're not happy or fulfilled, are you? Hurt never fills anything. Revenge only makes you sick. It's hard to not hate sometimes, it's hard to keep yourself soft and tender and full of light when faced with so much hurt and badness. But if you keep doing this, you're a part of it. You're not a part of the solution, you're a part of the problem. That isn't okay.

What Guys Said 11

• A more accurate term would be a love vigilante, but if you enjoy doing that, then more power to you. Just be careful to not fall in love.

• I say it makes you a bad person. How do you know these guys are players? Just because someone acts a certain doesn't make them that type of person. So you have not right to harm others. Do onto others as you would have done onto yourself, and you're not "Robin Hood."

• It is what makes you different of the guys who broke your hurt you are just a female player hunting for players.

It is allways wrong to hurt someone no matter what he or she did but if you can live with the burden of knowing all of what you are doing is wrong ethicly viewed wrong.

I would still tell you to keep on going ( keep in mind I am one of that jerks )

• hurting someone else cause a certain person hurt is wrong don't be dumb
    how about instead of hurting them be honest, hey look someone hurt me and I don't want anything serious lets just be friends and fuck, that's what I do if she doesn't like it I move on you're better off being honest than hurting people on purpose

• Why would you waste your time? You have a life to live.

• Why would u waste ur time? I thought the purpose of being with someone or actually showing interest in them is because they have potential to become that one... welp

• You can't break a player's heart

• Yes some would say that you have no heart The l

• What kind of fairytales u livin... u grow up

• It's bad because you think being a whore is like Robin Hood.

• Well, stupid is as stupid does

What Girls Said 8

• I have a hard time believing players/jerks actually fall for you considering that these are the people who behave just like you. They aren't emotionally available people.

• it's... a waste of your time. i think you're chipping away at yourself by acting this way, just my $0.02.

• Its werid there's à Guy who postes the almost same thing No its not okay and im sorry you got your heart broke but i get it too that crap stay a with you

• Yes I think it's bad, it just keeps the hate going

• two wrongs don`t make a right.
    are you trolling by the way I can`t make out?

• You're like the karma police. I like it :)

• Most players have been hurt before... Obviously, you becoming a player is a reflection of it... Just hurting someone more isn't going to help them see with new eyes, it's only going to keep them on that twisted path... Try being there as a friend and show them the good in people... You're no better than the guy who hurt you... It's heartless - you were hurt yes, now get over it and let the ego go already

• It's bad acting in the same way that you were treated and didn't like, how low can you go two wrongs do not make it right.