Guy im 19 and never had boyfriend or have sex. I like guys who is 20 and I think he likes me too. Im scared that he won't like it that im virgin?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was your age, I had no idea if my dates/girlfriends were virgin or not. And I sure would not have asked them! Mad no difference. And these days it probably even makes less difference. Do not worry about it.

What Guys Said 16

• If a guy wants a relationship with you, hell either be indifferent about your virginity or he'll consider it a positive thing that he's the only guy you've had sex with.

The only things that could turn Jim off are not the fact you're a virgin but potentially why..

For example if you have a low sex drive or have emotional hookups regarding sex, that would be what turns him off NOT the fact you're a virgin.

• Him*
      not Jim 😅

• well i didn't want to have sex with rendom guys in wc or somewhere ahaha i really hate when guys do that.. acting like im slut and trying to make me drunk

• anyways, the point is I don't think he'll be turned off so you don't have anything to worry about.

• Just be cool and don't seem all clingy or like you would be instantly in love just because you had sex for the first time. This is basically what some guys are worried about. Most are cool with it.

• Whats the issue of being a virgin at 19? You should be glad you still are and aren't like those teens who have sex underage and end up regretting it.

It also goes to show your inexperienced in the affairs of sex so you don't come across as someone who's had a relationship with other guys before hand, which guys can find quite appealing.

• Not Really he will like you more me and friends and everyone i know do like virgin girls more in your age

• I still find it baffling how in the past being a virgin especially for girls was considered to be the most appealing to guys and now it changed full out 180 degrees.

Now to what @Asker wanted to know: There is a good chance he will not care at all and an equally decent chance he will actually find it desirable IF he is looking for a long-term relationship.

• Guys will not care whether or not you are a virgin. They only care if you will play around his feelings and dump him later.

• If he cares about whether you're a virgin, he's not worth your time. Go for it!

• You got it backwards. Guys love girls who wait. It makes you look more serious and intelligent about life. Everyone wants smart children.

• trust me he's not even thinking about that

• why wouldn't he?

• trust me when I like a girl im
      thinking of how pretty she is
      touching her body
      and when Im gonna see her again

im not thinking of omg she's a virgin, im still gonna fuck the shit out of her either way

• I think being virgin is more sexy...
    It's just like driving a brand new car

• Guys aren't typically afraid of 19 year old virgins.

• Give me a virgin and I will marry her. I don't know about your guy. You must find out yourself.

• Typical guys feelings about virgins:

If they just want to hook up:
    - suspect virgins won't hook up, so may not be interested
    - suspect virgins don't know if they are okay with casual sex, so may avoid it either because they care, or because they don't want drama.

If they want to date her
    - may be worried she won't want to be sexual for a long time, or has a low sex drive
    - if she's enthusiastically sexual with them, will be really happy she was a virgin most of the time.

• A virgin would be bring up your value not depreciate it.
    Who wants a worn out, used, old, passed around vagina, when a fresh never been used one is available?
    Would you rather used gum or new gum?
    a new car or a used car?
    a new pair of underwear or a used pair?
    A busted ass old lock or a new lock?

• Usually, if anyone has an issue with virgins, it's women. In the same way men are congratulated for sleeping around and women are called sluts, the flip side is that men who don't get much are seen as sad, pathetic loners, where as female virginity is literally a feish with some (admittedly probably quite creepy men), but I defintely think female innocence is seen much more positively than male innocence by society.

• i guess if you tell someone that you are virgin they will think that something is wrong with you.. i experienced that.. it sucks :/
      Well, i can tell you that i still didn't find guy who was happy to be my first.. every guy i would hook up (you know) when he found out he would say that i deserve better and guy who would love me and thing and run away...

• lol, I meant get a dildo and masturbate before you do it with him if you're worries about that :D I'm assuming you have some time before then?

• yea i have ahah

• Most guys actually like virgins.

The only real hesitation we will have is that we know it will be very special to you and therefore if it is just casual to us we'll usually back out. I don't think that's the case here though. But expect him to be a bit nervous about it - even if he doesn't show that!

• Good point, sir - about men being nervous, but not showing. I think that helps us girls not to feel like we're crazy. :)

• i experienced that with lot of guys.. no one wanted to be my first... i don't know what's problem in that

• Just view the first as more of a committed relationship thing - that is how the majority of guys see it. It certainly isn't negative though. All it means is that you haven't had sex yet. Not that you have a third arm growing from your back.

Let him know ahead of time though after you get serious enough. Mostly to give him a chance to make it a little more special. Meanwhile you just keep a "I'll learn and then I'll rock your world!" type of attitude. Inexperience isn't a deficiency. Chin up.

What Girls Said 6

• If he doesn't like you because you're a virgin, you're better off without him. You need a man who respects you and your morals. Whether or not you're waiting for marriage. Also, if he says he's cool with it but tries having sex with you right away, don't do it. He'll most likely be the guy to leave right after sleeping with you because he would've just used you.

If he's completely cool with it and doesn't bring it up all the time or suggest that he wants to have sex with you, then cool, go for him.

• Good for you for being brave and asking this question! :) I'm the same - I'm 21, I did just get in a new relationship, but I'm a virgin & have been afraid he'll think I'm a loser. I actually got the nerve up to ask him what he thought - he seemed really excited that I'm like an "unopened," exciting package lol :) and proud that he'll be my first. Then I googled as much as I could & found kind of mixed answers. It seems to depend on the guy's reason for wanting to sleep with you. If he's truly excited and wants to love you, he'll probably be even happier and excited to find a rare treasure like you. :) But if a guy likes to experiment or have really amazing sex (which we virgins obviously won't be as good at), then he typically either won't want to date a virgin or may not be as enthused. But this means YOU get the choice of who you sleep with - when he treasures you, you both will be just as excited and thrilled. Best wishes!!! :D

• He won't mind at all. How much experience can a 20-year-old guy have anyway. I have never met a 20-year-old who had his act together all they claim to be great but every one of them has limited experience. Relax

• sorry to say it girl , guys want girls with expiriences

• If he's serious about you I'm sure he won't care

• Stop it 😕

Love yourself ❤