Guys: what's your reaction when a girl cries?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the reason of she is crying. If she cries because something horrible happened to her, I will console her. If she cries because she doesn't like my attitude to her I will say "Crying is a kid's thing, if you do it you are becoming your social status much lower".

• lol - I absolutely love that! Yep... no girl wants a lower social status. :)

What Guys Said 19

• Depends on the girl and my relationship with her.

• Depends on her relationship with me
    Like If my Girl: I will hold her hand and look in her eyes and remove her tears and do anything that make her stop
    My mom: gonna hug her and tell her to tell me everything
    If other girl: if no one was there to help her I'm gonna help her and do what make her feel comfortable if Possible
    If My sister: Gonna hit her with a hard slap 😜😜 Joking just gonna help her and hold her till she get better

• You sound like you have a kind heart and a respect for feelings. That's really neat. :)

• Yeah maybe but my problem is shyness 😶

• Fuck that bitch if she ain't mine.

• I will be honest, i find it really awkward when anyone cries. When women cry, i do comfort them if i have an emotional connection with her.

• It makes me wonder, and it makes me a bit sad too

• To hold her and not let go.
    Well within reason

• Shadow Puppet Powers Activate!! https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TgArPqdxUOg/hqdefault.jpg

• If I know her well I would talk to her and hug her if she allows it.

• No girl has really cried in front of me...

• in my mind i got... fuck not this shit again.
    then i leave

• My reaction is usually this,
    https://youtu.be/HRmpPxeRZbw?t=10

• I instantly become sad.

• about what?

• It could be anything. Whatever scenario comes to mind.

• what? it matters. if it's a random chick crying about a paper cut, who gives a shit? if it's a random chick crying about her boyfriend cheating on her, i'm gonna eavesdrop. if it's one of my sisters, i'm gonna tell her to shut the hell up most likely. you have to give context.

• I understand I'm being vague - actually, you've given me the answer I was looking for... I want to know how different situations change your reaction. Thanks :)

• i think to myself "did I do this?"

• Hmm Nothing?

• let her finish crying then ask her if she's okay

• Well, if she isn't mine, then I'd stare at her with a confused face while walking past her

• Depends on the girl and if I think it's justified.

My girlfriend once cried, it was nothing serious, just a bit of an argument we had and something she was insecure about as well as how her friend was treating her and when it's a girl you care about like that it really fucking upset me, seriously I'm not just saying it. I still think about it now and we broke up a while back (nothing related to that).

Needless to say it snapped me straight into protective mode and we hugged and made up and I reassured her about the things she was worrying about and felt really shitty. It's a really unpleasant feeling.

• Hmmm... that's interesting about snapping into protective mode. I've heard that some men do that. And I believe you when you say you were very upset about her crying - I think that's neat.

• Thanks, it's true a lot of men do that, but I think it's important it has to be genuine. I could tell she was genuinely upset and that was obviously very upsetting to me.

I am naturally protective of women when they're upset, maybe because I have a big family and younger sisters and nieces.

• I try not to get involved if I don't know her.

What Girls Said 0