Is it safe to cry to your boyfriend?

I was watching this show where a girl was being beating and abused by her husband. At first he loved her and she said he treated her like she was something special but then he started to get crazy especailly when she left him. She came to his house just to get they're kids for a birthday party he thought she was taking them from him so he beat her half to deat then tied her up and threw her in a trash can and took her pants and socks off and just left her in underpants and her t shirt and jacket and filled up the trash can with snow. He was one mean guy I wouldn't want to be with him. At least she survived I hope he dies and goes to hell. She said when they're daughter was barely two and they had they're newborn he came home yelling she hid under the table and cried and yelled and told him to shut up he walked over and bend to her her and said you don't tell me to shut up. Not to mention she was pregnant with 3rd child when he did this to her. I'm not comfortable with crying in front of my own boyfriend right now. He's a real nice guy I know he would never hurt me but that's what she thought to. That's what all guys say. I just don't feel safe with him right now. I know it's just a show but it says it had real people. How can I talk to him about it? Is it ok to cry to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him about the movie you watched and tell him how horrible it made you feel. Don't tell him you're afraid of him. He will probably understand that you're upset by what happened in the movie and reassure you that he would never do anything like that to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• if i was your boyfriend and you'd come to me like that i would have laughed a lot. it is ok to talk about it to your boyfriend but still i'd say that you should not let yourself be taken by such stuff, there are a whole lot of cruel things going on around the world and despite that millions of people fall in love everyday to lead a happy life. if some son or daughter killed his father or mother for property, that wouldn't make a good reason for our parents to talk with us about our relationship with them. right?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes it is ok, you should be able to feel comfortable around your boyfriend if you don't you have to ask yourself why you don't trust him. Not all men are abusive like on that show , but you need to take your time getting to know someone so you can be sure of them that they won't hurt you

• Really crying is a waste of time and makes your face puffy. Be strong , cry on your time

What Guys Said 2

• Of course, it's unfair to do that to your boyfriend especially if he never did anything like that to you.

• Remember, it's just a show. JUST a show