Advice for dating a rich woman?

I asked out a woman I like who is rich and she said yes, but now I'm kinda nervous. She lives a fancy lifestyle and I don't, just something about her makes me feel intimidated. How should I go about dating her?

Most Helpful Girl

• ACT NORMAL!

Most Helpful Guy

• You go about it by dating her like any other woman and being your self, it will show your dating her for her and not her wallet.

What Girls Said 3

• She said she would go out with you, so you just need to be yourself. The

• just don't judge her because she is rich... and be yourself :)

• Rich people can buy anything for themselves but true friendship, mutual attraction, a good laugh, understanding, quality sex, a pick me up on a bad day, etc.

What Guys Said 7

• Well, don't try to impress her with money. Make sure you plan something that is actually fun.

• Just let your personality guide you as obviously what draws her to you is what you bring to the relationship that money can't buy. Make her smile and enjoy being around you

• ... I constantly have to ask my girlfriend not to pick me up in her lambo lol its a B day gift of hers I'm just not comfortable in it. Her grandma bought it as a gift along with some other toys as a congratulations on getting a green card to live in the US and fullfill her dream of teaching korean and Japanese in the US.

• in my opinion you need to set her down and have a open and honest talk about how you feel and how she feels. she might have some some also. if after word you can both agree there is room in the middle some were you both will have a happy life but if you cannt find it then you are better off going separate ways because one or both will be unhappy

• Get the money 💁🏻

• She already said yes, so she's interested. Show her your side of life.

• If she's okay with you not being rich, then don't think about it.

• She said yes. So, if I were you, I'd run with it and enjoy it as best as I can.