How weird is it if a 24 year old has never had a boyfriend?

I grew up with a very strict father so dating was out of the question until I was about 20 and since then I've only gone out with a couple of guys.
One of the reasons dating scares me now is because of the reaction I might get from the guy once he knows this about me. The guy I'm interested in now and who is interested in me is, from what I hear, quite experienced and I think he would find it really weird if he knew.

how much of a turn off would it be if the girl you are into or are already dating told you she's never been in a relationship? would it be a deal breaker? and is that something you would want to know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird at all. Especially, with strict parents. If you're normal and somewhat attractive, NO decent guy will care. Especially, once you explain it was because of strict parents (whom I assume you still live with).

On a scale of 1-10 of how much of a turn off it would be, I would say it's a 1-2/10 - definitely not a deal-breaker. I would like to know but she is not obligated to tell me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 25 and never had on either. I'm not ashamed. You shouldn't be. Everyone is different and what's important isn't fitting into some status quo of what's "normal". Only you live your life and have to walk around everyday as the by-product of the summation of your experiences. I "dated" a guy at 13 (who I don't count, by the way) for a week because my friends pressured me to. After I found out they were orchestrating my first kiss with him ( so I could " get it out of the way") I dumped him nicely (and them) and promised myself no one else was ever going decide these moments for me but me. Age is a demarcation of time and what other people do with their's is not Any guy who thinks that's word can go fuck themselves, they certainly won't be fucking me.

What Guys Said 5

• Dating has risks and regrettable moments but that's the cost of living with another

• A little weird in my opinion but don't stress it'll happen eventually

• It's not weird.

• everyone lives life differently

• Not a deal breaker, actually the opposite. Just make sure he's the right guy for you.

What Girls Said 2

• Not werid you just have to go out more!

• I'm 27 and never had a boyfriend either. Sonot that weird to me.