Has he lost interest in me?

He went to see his parents 3 weeks ago. The 2 weeks were fine, we talk everyday until one day he stopped texting me. I gave him short replies the last time we texted and he said that's why. He texted me couple of days before New Years and my reply was kind of cold (idk why it is, he asked me a question I answered it with a period and it was short) and he didn't reply. Texted again on New Years eve and everything seemed fine. I texted him again a day after that talked for a few hours and thats the last time I heard from him.

• He's lost interest
  • You're overthinking
  • Other or results
He texted me that he cannot wait to see me

Most Helpful Guy

• You're looking into a mirror here - he is worried that you have lost interest in him, you're worried he's lost interest in you! Assuming that isn't the case, make sure he knows it, and that'll help reassure yourself as well.

• Haven't thought about it that way.. Maybe you're right.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems when this cat was away, it is not that he is at play, I feel, that perhaps with the "He said, She said" deal, it became an Ordeal in which maybe he talked to his folks of your current relationship and maybe not, but somehow Now... Things are not so hot.
    He may have realized as well that he liked his freedom and that he doesn't want to feel he has to be hooked at the hip with convo or communication if he doesn't feel like it.
    Try to talk more of this if you get the chance. He may want to be his own straw boss now somehow.
    Good luck. xx

• Okay so just saw the update.. find out what you both can do to compromise. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the upvote. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence. xxoo

What Guys Said 5

• Well I think he may have lost interest because of the way you reply so that must have given him an idea that you are not interested or that you are a cold person which is making him lose interest in you. Might be.

• I've been here before. It's like you both think the other person has lost interest so you don't text much. You send out short feelers to see what response you get. The other person then sends a short reply because they don't really know where you stand either.

When is he returning? You should try and set up a date - might get the texting started again

• He hasn't texted me since Saturday it's Monday now

• Text him and ask if he is available to go out when he returns. You'll have your answer

• He probably thinks you don't really like him

• He will respond sometime.

• Hahaha, indeed he has 😄

What Girls Said 6

• It's hard to tell. See him in person. Texting screws up all of our communication. Too much room for misjudgement in the other persons intentions or miscommunication

• I know a guy like this, we should trade notes.

• It's because you where giving him short replies. You seem to be overthinking it now it's your turn to fix things; message him and talk normally.

• same thing happening over here. he barely ever replies and when i ignore his texts he gets upset i dont understand..

• Actions speak louder than words

• Maybe he is talking to someone new