What make guy commit to marriage?

I want to marry as soon as possible specially I'm the "sex after marriage" type so I can't have kids outside marriage and I'm getting old like 25 Thats stress me out all guys I talk are cocky or player but nothing to give up , share us ur need please

and what age most guy would commit?

What make guy commit to marriage?

Most Helpful Guy

• She has to be very Beautiful, Very sweet and kind Innocent like, a God fearing girl, Loyal and faithful and so much more, then she's a keeper

What Guys Said 5

• Generally I think the guy has to like you a lot and be in a place in his life that he wants to be married. Most guys probably want to wait until at least 30.

• That is subjective each guys has different needs and wants, so it's hard to say exactly what it may be.

• 0|0
  • Honey, if you can give him head at least twice a day, then he'll want to marry you.

• What head means?

• A blowie. Dome. Brain. Fellatio.

It means putting his cock in your mouth.

• He will think I did it before him 10 times. So no need to marry me if he get what he want for Free.

• A prenup probably...

What Girls Said 2

• I always ponder about this!

• Guys of all ages commit, when they find the right girl. If you are panicking about when you will get married then you are probably sending out the neediness/desperate energy that scares most guys away.