If you're into nerdy or geeky type of people, what would be the biggest turn on for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Intelligence, her having interests in common with me, and I always find a bookish look sexier than a glamorous one, (give me jumper, jeans and a rucksack over designer dress and a prada bag any day), and just generally that nerdy girls just seem more comfortable in their own skin, less like they are obsessing over what people think of them than a lot of other women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being able to do math in his head having a circumcised penis and he looks like Clark Kent – the black and white one.

What Guys Said 4

• Intelligence - greatest turn-on ever! ;)

• For me it would be how intelligent she is. An educated woman will turn me on by the way she speak and how she handle her responsibilities in life.

• Same interests as me :D.

• If she dressed up like one of those Chinese cartoon characters that you see at Comic-Con.

What Girls Said 0