I am a Asian decent-looking, intelligent, a smart girl with a good sense of humor, and great body, yet I don't have a boyfriend. Why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you stay at home a lot? It's a lot harder for people like me, who stay at home, to meet people. It's even harder for us to meet similar people who enjoy staying at home and are maybe more introverted... because even when we do go out, those people are still at home :D So if you're anything like that, that could be it.

Or maybe you have high standards? If you are as you describe you are, I see no reason for a guy not to like you, other than either you doing something wrong (Having too high standards or are maybe oblivious to flirting) or having bad personality? There isn't a lot of information to go on though, so I'm only speculating.

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps it's simply the wrong timing and the guy who's meant for you hasn't made is way to you yet.

What Guys Said 17

• You are an intelligent lady. How would a stranger know why you have difficulty attracting a boyfriend?

• You've rejected everyone who asked you out?

• You're probably overrating yourself.

• It may be something with your personality. Personally, a girl can look as good as she can (especially Asian girls since I prefer them) but if I can't stand something about a girls personality, for example, if they are egotistical, insanely demanding (such as "you can't hang out with your friends that you've been hanging out with for the past 6 years because I dislike them") and a few other things, I will not date them simply because I feel like we wouldn't be able to have a long, fruitful marriage.

• are you shy? you never mentioned it so i thought i would ask. if your attractive but not very out going guys might find it hard to approach you for one reason or another. i bet of you look around more aften there is at least one guy who is looking at you but to shy to talk to you. if you look and find him try to open open and try approaching him ask for him phone number or something. then contact him and see were it goes from there.

• You don't dance
    thus your social circles are few
    your athletic endorphins are asleep
    you're shopping in all the wrong places

Sign up for dance lessons today before the sun sets

• You sound a bit conceited. There must be something about your personality or appearance that you don't realise that is putting people off.

FYI: saying intelligent and smart together is redundant and does not make you look intelligent or smart.

• Maybe you recently got of a relationship. Maybe you've recently declined the guys asking you out or the guys you asked out have declined you.

• Smart? Good sense of humour? Great body? I'll need second opinions to confirm these claims love.

• Maybe you are too closed off emotionally and are afraid to let out the true you...

• All the men think you're super intelligent and reluctant to feel dumb around you.

• Do guys ever ask you out?

• do you know how too make a man care about you

• Because this is catfish.

• You don't put yourself out there. Go places where guys would feel comfortable talking to you.

• You sound a bit arrogant.

• The honest truth is probably because your very picky about the type of guy you are looking fun. Asian girls are very picky with who they date. I know some Asian girls who are like that.

What Girls Said 4

• You have gone out and tired!

• Why dont you go out and talk to guys? Also attractiveness and a good personality doesn't always equal a boyfriend

• Possibly because you're full of yourself.

• Humility is an attractive feature. But only when it's real.

• Being realistic too. No way to know if that's the case here though.