Guys, Are you willing to date an overweight girl if she is pretty and has a good personality or do you just friend zone her?

Her weight is in her butt, and stomach.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• if I think she's pretty and has a good personality, then of course.

What Guys Said 10

• Honestly It really depends. At first impression it might not be well but I always give someone a chance. I am a huge sucker for blue eyes and a nice smile and that will go a long way. Not to mention I love a woman thats smart ;)

• Forgot to include I do have some friends that fit your description to the T. But it really depends if theirs chemistry on both ends. As long as you be yourself you will find somebody thats worth your while.

• Probably not. I'm kinda on the skinny side and don't want to date a girl who is bigger than me. Im also just not very attracted to overweight women. I tend to look at things from a long-term perspective as well. If she's already overweight, things are only going to get worse since women are more likely to gain weight in a new relationship, not lose it.

Before I get downvoted most girls prefer a physically fit partner too. Also let's not forget about how many of you turn guys down based on height (something men have no control over) versus weight which is largely within your power to chsnge.

*awaits downvotes* 😮

• Haha I hear you. Thanks for the response!

• Haha wait what your response isn't a universal view point? Haha

• Well sometimes people take opinions like this really personally even if there's other positive ones

• My problem is that I'm not drawn to people who don't take responsibility for their lives, and the most important element is health. You don't have to be rail-thin or a model or anything like that but if I see you as unhealthy, I will not be attracted to you, physically or mentally.

• Probably friend zone her.

• If a girl is pretty and I like her I'd be willing to date her. If she's overweight and pretty, that's a rarity.

• I wouldn't rule a relationship out because of weight - if I liked her and found her attractive, I'd be interested.

• I wouldn't date her, it's not to do with the fact she's overweight but instead what that means. Recently I've discovered the joys of fitness and working out and all that so I'd prefer to date a girl that also is into fitness as we'd always have that in common.

• I'm sorry but fat girls or even slightly pudgy girls are 100% no for me, my girls need to be slender and have a very pretty face, breasts and butts I don't care about but prefer small, so to me at least, I simply wouldn't date a fat girl

• it depends are you talking about yourself

• Is he willing to date an overweight guy? Lots of overweight girls out there with a taste for ripped up guys.