What should I do if I'm ugly?

I've been rejected over 30 times and it was all because I'm ugly. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're under 18 lol relax, even if you are ugly now, you could still have a chance to blossom into a handsome man. Even if you don't, someone will still like you. I've seen plenty of butt ugly men and women in relationships. And no, they're not rich. I'm from the ghettos of Chicago. No one around here has enough money to compensate their looks.

I've been rejected quite a bit, and maybe I am ugly. But I'm still waiting and holding out hope.

• "Someone will still like you". That's what I'm afraid of. Only one person likes me. What if I'm not attracted to her? Or we date and then break up? How am I suppose to search for another girl when she was the only one that likes me?

• 17 years old

• You still have time

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating is not for you, with that kind of looks, it was hopeless from the very beginning.

• So will I have to be lonely all my life and have a boring teenage life?

• Yeah I know that they don't owe me anything but there isn't a way to fix it?

• I didn't know for sure how bad your looks are, but it's something that is very hard to fix.

What Girls Said 5

• If you can't improve your appearance then you have to challlenge how you respond to your own negative opinion of yourself. You have no choice but to accept things which can't be changed. 💟

• I can do that, but what if I'm trying to talk to a girl who knows one of my friends and she wants to know what I look like? I'm a just screwed in that situation?

• People always see their own flaws that doesn't mean other people will see them as flaws. You only have two choices , hide away out of fear or just be bold and put yourself out there.

• welcome to the club!

• Confidence + a great personality is key , not necessary the outside appearance. Just be well groomed & healthy and except and embrace your flaws because its something you can't change.

😊

• Girls my age want guys who are attractive. Being well groomed and healthy won't be enough I don't think.

• Hide your face in a paperbag.

• That only works for a few seconds. Then the girl wants to see what's under the bag.

• You're still young, I'm sure your looks will improve a lot... just try to focus on other parts of your life.

• Give it time. You're under 18. There are many opportunities for you to find a girlfriend.

• I don't know about that. My friends get tons of girls and I can't get one. Hell, I haven't had my first kiss yet. My friends tease me that I haven't had mine and they had there's when they were like 12 or 13. This might be a sign for the future...

• Kid, I never had my first kiss and first real boyfriend until 18. You have time.

• I don't have much time considering that prom is in the spring and my New Years resolution is to take an attractive girl to prom with me without her feeling bad for me and she has to be attracted to me as well. And another New Years resolution is to kiss an attractive girl.

What Guys Said 1

• accept it. there is more to life than friends/dating.

• Well I want to live life like I'm young cause I'm only gonna have one chance to do it and I can't do it if I can't attract girls.

• yeeees... so i am the villiian here when you get a suggestion (not invalid. haha...) that you dismiss since it doesn't suit your agenda or worldview? coool.

• Lol no you aren't the villain here. Your suggestions are great and some that I will use, but I'm just stating why this question is so important.