Why is society so rough to men when it comes to dating?

Has anybody notice that when a guy approaches a girl, people tend to blame him for doing things wrong when things don't work out?

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes two to tango as they say, and it's no one's fault sometimes (either person is capable of ruining the relationship by cheating or something). Sometimes things just don't work out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because we're the ones expected to initiate and make it work.
    Same with sex etc etc.

Whilst we might be beaten up in public girls are beating themselves up in private. They tend to be the ones suffering from all kinds of complexes, not men.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• society has been alright for me

• Men are cannon fodder; that's why.

• yup cause people are dumb

• Spare a thought for all the naive and gullible that spread their legs easily because they got suckered in and played. I feel for those women and they have it worse than men; the desperation and the thirst is saddening.

• Never asked anyone out so I can't say :/

I do think there's likely more burden on the guy to interpret signals while women are sometimes even purposely ambiguous and expect the guy to figure it out.

• Of course, men are heavily discriminated against based on their sex in modern western society.

Fuck dating and fuck relationships.