Can a shy guy and a social girl become a good couple?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Working for me 7 years and counting

• How did you meet if you don't mind me asking?

• Same highs school class some how she found out I had a crush on her ended up inviting me to her new years party and went from there

What Girls Said 2

• It tends to work best when one person likes to talk more than the other person does. For reasons that are hopefully obvious.

The only exception is when you get the kind of people who can totally carry on functional conversations over each other. Like, with both people talking, more like yelling. (Know any Southern Italians? Yeaaaahhhh)
    Then, two total social people are awesome together. Although their kids will, WILL need adhd meds. Lol.

• yes and its the cutest couple in the world

What Guys Said 6

• It's possible but unlikely, since the shy guy probably won't ask her out, and even REALLY social girls don't prefer making the first move.

• sure is possible!

• I mean anything is possible. From my experiences, I honestly can't. I'm more of an introvert, and have been in relationships with very social women, it just doesn't work out for me; it's very difficult.

• Yes, that is the formula of Bill Gate parents.

• no, the social girl has other standards and is used in other things... .

• It works but she will look like the one who is leading the relationship in public.