Why do it seem like most guys want sex on the first date? Then get mad when a girl say no & then never call or text them again why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all guys... But most guys do want sex, at some point. Only the idiots and impatient ones behave like this. Personally, I would not be looking for sex until I was more confident and comfortable with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys who peace out cuz they didn't get sex on the first date would peace out if they did. It wasn't a date to him it was a hookup.

What Guys Said 6

• because sometime we're just in for the sex , sorry even great girls will get that sometimes not every girl who asks a girl out wants a realtionship but eventually we all do

• I don't really get that whole sex on the first date issue. The last girl I dated had sex with me on the first date and I dated her for 1.5 years.

• This is not reality. You are going out with the wrong guys.

• at least they're honest... they want sex.

• Because crushing puss is all we care about, obviously.

• Because they don't like to waste their time lol

What Girls Said 2

• Because "those" guys only want one thing and that is to get in your pants.

• Because these men are assholes. Try and go for nicer guys instead of these users. Goodluck :)