Would you marry interracially?

I am just trying to do a poll here to look a little bit at the possibility of interracial relationships, please answer based on your race and whether or not you would be open to an interracial relationship.

If you are not Asian, black, white, or hispanic then you have to specify below, sorry the poll doesn't have enough spaces for other.

• I am Asian and I would marry interracially
  • I am black and I would marry interracially
  • I'm white/hispanic and I would marry interracially
  • I'm Asian and I would not marry interracially
  • I'm black and I would not marry interracially
  • I'm white/hispanic and I would not marry interracially
  • I'm another race (specify below)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm white and of course I would.
    A different faith, however - a different thing all together.

• are you super religious or something?

• @dudegrt09 No... I'm just religious...
      I'd like an atheist or someone of my own religion. Religions mixing in a marriage never ends well - from what I've seen.

• Oh... yeah I think marrying any person who is too much into religion can be a problem

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm white, (not that it matters), and I would not marry interracially.

• why not?

• oh ok, hopefully. I just ask because my boyfriend is Asian and my mom has had no issue with expressing distaste at my possibly marrying someone non-white in the future. I'd go ahead with it if it comes to that though because.. she's not the one in the relationship. It's between my boyfriend and myself, right, so I get the final say.

• @kaylaS91 I wouldn't want to start friction in my family. My great uncle had a heart attack when he found out his son is marrying a black woman, so I don't want to risk it. Also, I've never been sexually attracted to anyone that wasn't white.

What Girls Said 17

• OF COURSE. I hate when people treat interracial relationships like it's something weird. Chill, we're all human race 😒

• Of course I would.

• I'm basically all those races in one above except one so of course I'd marry "interracially" because I am a bunch of races.

• I'm white and I'd have no problem dating or marrying interracially.

• I'm mixed so I have no choice, really.

• Well I'm mixed and I like all races. Also I don't know if I belong to any race so whatever I choose I'll propably marry interracially

• Yup in fact my parents are from south Asia (Bangladesh) and my fianc├ęs parents are from Palestine so he's arab American and I think its wonderful

• i am half east Asian half caucasian and i would marry any race but i'm far too addicted to east Asian men and i've never been sexually attracted to a man who isn't east Asian so...

• I already am.

• I already date within and outside of my own race. I'm not one of those people who thinks other race of men are cool to mess around with but not worth bringing home to the family.

• Nope. When I get married it's going to be to "the man" white, anglo-saxon protestant with a good job and a douchey car. Sadly thats my type:(

• sure why not?

• I'm the result of an interracial marriage, so yeah, I would totally marry interracially

• My current boyfriend is white and I'm black we plan to get married life, so yes I would

• Well I'm mulatto (black and white, so for the most part I got to interracially marry

• I have dated others from different backgrounds other than my own, and would be with a guy again like that as long as we got along and he treated me well. It's not about race, it's about how we feel for each other.

• I'm black and my boyfriend of four years is half white and cuban.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm somewhat Asian (50% Filipino, 25% Spanish and 25% German) and if I ever did believe in marriage, I totes would. I have only been dating and have serious relationship with Caucasians, so definitely. The closest I've ever dated Asians is like half Caucasian, half Filipina/Spanish/Mexican

• With the right person and maybe the right family* sure why not?

*(If the family hates you, you're going to have a bad times)

• I am white male from Canada and have been married to an island girl (god help me) since 95.
    "THE POSSIBILITY" if you are really interested then go for it AND stop looking for support first.
    Look I don't know what a interracial relationship will cost you but I know that interracial means different and some people hate different.
    And yet its your life.
    .. If you like the person go for it.
    .. if you like the idea of interracial then walk away , your head is in the wrong place.

• Im native American but i would get with a black girl. a lot of them are sexy, not big on white girls tho.

• Yeah I don't see why not.

• I'm open to it.

• I wouldn't marry period.

• I can't answer this question because I'm Hispanic no white included. Yes people can marry interracially.

• Chances are high 😊

• Why pair us with the Hispanic?

• Hispanics are on average about half white, some are entirely white, so we are pretty similar, and there wasn't enough spaces on the poll to make them separate, so I had to combine the two most alike "races"

• I actually want to marry interracially more than not

• I'm white and I cannot stand white pigs (sorry I meant women, I apologize to any pigs that have been offended by my comments) and I will be marrying interracially.

• That is *if* a girl of another ethnicity will have you... women who aren't white have standards too, and usually "douche" isn't high on the list of sought-after traits.