44% (11)40% (12)42% (23)Vote
  • Never
    56% (14)60% (18)58% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not date a 'secular any religion.'

As an atheist I only date other atheists and agnostics. By the definition of secular Muslim, I would understand you as being muslim, but tolerating other religions/ beliefs... And I would not date anyone that believes in a God (the kind of Organised religions.)

And I say this as a woman who was raised as a Muslim.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• How can you be a secular muslim? Do you mean someone who basically calls themselves muslim but does not actually care / is not really religious?

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I could date any religious person, most religions preach that women are inferior and I respect myself more than that. My boyfriend is non-religious like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer other atheists but if he respected my beliefs I can respect his and we'd be ok. So sure, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an atheist so nope lol and don't think they would date me either

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say never. But he or she needs to know that they won't change my view on things. And also that our future kids will not be involved and have their right to choose their way when they get older.

0|1
    0|0
  • What's secular

0|0
    0|0
  • If I fall in love with him yes I would, I am a Christian and all though I have my own beliefs I will not enforce them. If we plan on getting married, then a compromise would have to take place from one or another partie regarding whatever.
    But to answer your question, yes I would. " Love conquers all"

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Jewish so I am looking for either a Jewish guy or a Christian who is willing to convert it at least partake in my religion.

0|0
    0|0
    • Islam is more similar to Judiasm than Christianity is. Christians worship three gods.

• Show All
    • I hope you aren't talking to me.

• No it was CoolSky01 I was talking to.
      This website shows the similarities and differences:
      carm.org/do-christians-muslims-jews-worship-same-god

• I dated a Muslim and he gradually, well let's just say he wanted me in a burka. So no, been there done that never again.

1|2
    0|0
  • I have yet to meet a secular muslim and my answer would still be no.

0|2
    0|0
  • whats a secular muslim?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• There's no such thing as a secular muslim.. That's literally a complete contradiction of terms. Secular means atheist, you cannot be a atheist muslim it doesn't make sense.

0|0
    0|1
  • Absolutely not, not a million year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I celebrate Christmas and Easter and visit church once in a while. It would be troublesome to make it work since I have no interest in mosques or muslim inlaws.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|1
    0|0
    • Wait I read the question wrongly 😂
      No I don't think I would date one

• no. for one it's an oxymoronic term.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't even have muslim friends

0|1