Why hasn't he asked me out yet?

I've been talking to a guy for over a month via text and he has been nice. Last week while I was away on vacation he asked if we could see a movie, I told him I would when I get back home from my vacation> I returned today and we spoke a little but he hasn't brought it up as yet. and he hasn't texted me through the day as usual. I was the last to text him. Has he lost interest?

• Lost interest
  • hasn't lost interest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, I think he is thinking he left the ball in your court about the movie. If he asked you again about the movie, that means he had to ask twice in a row. So right now he may be thinking he already asked and is afraid to ask again because you might reject him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he waiting for you to bring it up since he initially asked you!

What Guys Said 1

• ?

Just ask him when are y'all going to see that movie. Problem solved

What Girls Said 2

• Just text him saying "Oh hey, do you want to catch up and see that movie"? If he asked to see a movie with you he's obviously interested. He probably just forgot. No problemo.

• You just need to give it some time, it has been a week.