Girls, do you like older men and why?

• Yes (why)
    59% (19)
  • No
    41% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't just date or like someone because theyre older, however I know that I've always dated older men because they seem to have their life more together, more mature- less petty drama. However on occasion there are younger men who can be more mature than older ones.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• No, I'm not into older men. I prefer men around my age, between 19 and 28. (I'm 20).
    If I'm still physically young I want him to be still physically young as-well.
    I'm 20, if I date a 35 y/o man he'll be at least 40 by the time we get married. And Nope I don't want that. I don't to feel like the guy is my father, I want to feel like he's my partner, from the same generation, we would have more in common. Of course I still want him to be mature though!
    Plus since women have a longer lifespan in general, I want him to stick around with me for longer lol.
    I would never go more than 10 years older (So the extreme maximum would be 30.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd date someone older than me in the future, but I wouldn't date someone more than 10 years older than me, its my limit. But if I truly love someone, age wouldn't matter so much, although I doubt I would be with someone older than 10 years because to love someone you'd have to be around them tons to truly know them and I wouldn't be spending so much time around a man who was 20-30, etc years older than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, because I like to feel safe and secure. And normally older guys are more mature and together. Lord knows I'm a mess so I don't want my boyfriend to be immature.

1|1
    0|0
  • They are sexy. I like the aged, salt and pepper look, but only when they have facial hair. I've found that they are usually more up front and honest with their intentions, whatever they may be. They usually have learned a few things along the way. I definitely am attracted to older men.

0|1
    0|0
  • Define older.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm not really into older men. I prefer guys around my age.

Women on average live 5 years longer than their male counterparts. So, if I were to marry a guy who was 10 years older than me he would most likely be dead around 15 whole years before me. The would be the absolute worst thing imaginable for me. I do not want to be without the love of my life for that long. Seeing my Grandma without her husband was probably the saddest thing I have ever witnessed.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm really not attracted to older men. My age + 5 is my limit.

0|2
    0|0
  • yes.. I have a thing for older guys……. I have no idea why! Maybe because I think they have more experience. Maybe because they're better at manipulating? That's actually something I've learnt now haha. But yeah when I noticed I liked older guys it was because I thought they were more mature, could talk on your level and had a broader understand for you

0|1
    0|0
  • I find older men more masculine looking. I'm not attracted guys with boyish looks. Also, older men tend to have more experience and wisdom (inside and outside of the bedroom).

0|1
    0|0
  • I would never date / be in a relationship with someone 5 years older than me
    In my opinion , the perfect thing is to be together with someone your age

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys my age are too immature. Most of them aren't even close to having their shit together. Most of the time I just feel like I'm their mom and not their girlfriend. That's why I prefer older men, even though some of them never grow up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do because they have experience in handling girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree, define older.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never liked anyone younger than me. The guy I like right now is 8 years older.

They just spew maturity and they usually have their shit together.

0|1
    0|0
  • A few years older than me-yes! WAY older, like about 30, meh

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I go for guys my age or even a few months younger, 'cause I'm immature maybe. Which is odd 'cause I had older parents (when I was born my Mum was 30 and my Dad was 48) which is supposed to mean you'll be attracted to older-looking people.

0|1
    0|0