Is it wrong to pursue a girl who is already seeing another guy?

What actually draws the line to where it is not good? When does it become wrong to pursue her?

What if they aren't exclusive yet?

And at what point does dating somone become "exclusive"or "official"? Meaning, what makes a relationship official?

What Girls Said 2

• I say it's not good when the person has an offical relationship, where they are boyfriend & girlfriend. If they are not exclusive yet, then Im sure it's fine. But you should really talk to the person first before dating them, to see where they are at with the other person their dating, so u don't come in & ruin a possible relationship.

I say nothing is official or exclusive until both people say to each other out loud that, "I want to be exclusive or they want to be with one another & no one else". If people don't communicate what they are to one another, then miscommunication & confusion happens. I feel u can't just go off of actions, words, & etc. to give hints that u are official or exclusive. I say never assume anything, ask & see. At least if guys agree & say it out loud then, u know for sure that u two are officially together. :)

• it's a waste of time and time does not wait for anyone

What Guys Said 1

• if they're exclusive then I find it wrong, if they're not exclusive and keeping options open then fair game.