Why is he playing hard to get?

this guy is ugly as fuck and he thinks i want his ''dick'' when all i wanted was to meet up , he said we could be friends and i liked him as a friend, but no sex. He kept thinking i wanted sex with him, and kept saying ''you dont deserve my dick'' ''you dont deserve me pleasuring you'' and kept playing these games, now he acts like he rejected me when i rejected him FIRST

Most Helpful Guy

• WOW, what type of person even talks like that.
    Just forget about him. I'm not sure there is any better way of handling the situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Does it matter? You just said you like him as a friend... are you sure?

To answer you question, maybe he's just messing with you.

• yes as a friend, he ment a lot to me as a friend but not sex, I dont want to sleep with him cause im not in love with him

What Guys Said 2

• he was horny as hell i can tell lol

• he has girlfriend

• he said he won't give me anything, and he doesn't want to see me

• and he's teasing you... lol there must be something special about you and he's probably nervous
      i would be if i said all that stuff

• I don't think you understand what playing hard to get means! You're confusing his desperation and mind games that have stemmed from rejection for being hard to get.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop talking to him completely, you don't even need him as a friend. I mean look at the way he's acting wen you guys are trying to be friends imagine how he'll be wen you are friends