Girls, would you date a chubby guy?

Let's say you like every other aspect of him. Would you mind that he's chubby?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls, would you date a chubby guy?
    Currently: No. I'm not chubby and I find most guys approach my attraction so likely he approached me because he liked my body. So to me it's fair play for me to reject him because I don't like his body.

Plus i tend to dislike the seeming entitlement and hypocrisy guys have by wanting a gal who is more attractive than him to overlook his looks when he has considered her for her looks.

Potentially: Yes I'd have to get chubby in order to date him. However in my opinion the guy would likely no longer be interested since I am chubby. I have offered this proposition to chubby/obese guys who approached me and whined about being rejected. It seems while they are upset that I turn them down for their weight they are not interested in dating me if I gain weight.

What Girls Said 18

• Aw yes I would date a chubby guy. (The last 3/4 of my boyfriends were chubby/on the bigger side.)
    I would date a truly fat guy too if I loved their personality.
    The only time I wouldn't would be if their weight severely affects their health.
    Fat is okay. Everyone has fat on their bodies but too much fat is unhealthy and can kill you. That type of fat is where I draw the line, unless I was truly in love.

• chubby yeah sure. obese, probably not.

• I have no problem with that :) as long as they're a lovely person stuff like that doesn't matter to me :)

• I prefer bigger guys honestly. Warmer, softer, and usually more intimidating meaning less people will mess with me. At least in my experience.

• depends on what you consider chubby. But if I like every other aspect, I probably would.

• Chubby as in a bit more fat than average, but not overweight.

• thats what I am into

• Define chubby. I like a muscular frame what can I say. And I also like getting the whole package. In most cases I would probably label him as a friend.

• Yea sure I would date a chubby guy.

• Only if he has an amazing personality.

• I've dated a chubby guy before. I prefer chubby guys actually.

• Hell yes! I'm dating a chubby (maybe even fat) guy right now.. and I'm a pretty hot chick ;) It's about the way you are really.. and for a guy it's important to find that girl who values your brains and not looks. If she values your looks only it means her brain don't go above that bar.. lol.. would you want a stupid girl? NOOO

• I wouldn't mind

• I'm doing it now. Though it's bothering me a bit

• Yes I would :)
    all it matters to me is his personality , I want a guy who gonna treat me will

• I prefer chubby to skinny

• I wouldn't mind at all, I kinda even told a guy that I'm seeing to not loose weight when he asked me to because I kind of like him chubby.
    But I guess it varied from girl to girl and anyway cutting down is healthy.

• It depends on what you define as "chubby", as it has been used to describe clearly overweight men. Just like "curvy" describes overweight women.

• More on the average side than on the fat side. My weight is healthy, but I've always had a bit of a belly, slightly thick legs, etc. Basically some might call me average, others might say chubby.

• Nope, I find it quite cute.