Would you prefer to date. A dumb entertaining person who is outgoing. Or a smart boring person who is introverted?

Assume everything else about the two is equal

Most Helpful Girl

• Given the two I would prefer a dumb entertaining person. Neither would last log though. i can't deal with people who are too shy to talk and can only make very awkward conversations in 2 minute bursts every so often. When a person is outgoing, IM outgoing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoever I like to talk to more.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd prefer to just date myself lol
    I crave the action and adventure of a entertaining person who is outgoing and values exploring the world beyond the walls of his home. Yet, I also desire to feast on the intellect of someone smart. They would both make me want new male energy so I'd rather just date me and enjoy my own company.

• I am into intellectual guys but ones that are outgoing, not afraid to say what's on his mind, one that can challenge me.

I also love a guy that can put a smile on my face and has a great sense of humor so I would honestly take a funny guy that's not too bright over a boring smarty pants. I also kind of like being more intelligent than guys I'm into sometimes.

What Guys Said 2

• Neither... in both cases, the relationship wouldn't work out. No point of putting myself through all of that.

• It's a lose lose situation but probably the dumb entertaining person who is outgoing just fits me better and might be fun to be around but a boring introverted person just wants to be left alone and you can't be arsed dealing with them.