I'm 18 and I've never had a boyfriend before is there something wrong with me?

I'm 18 and in my first year of college and I've never had a boyfriend before but most of my friends had one, is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• If guys are not attracted to you they will not come close to you i dont know if you are or not i need to see you first pics will not do shit if i dont see you face to face but if you are unattractive you can be if you are fat but a girl whould say im fat if she is 80kg 80 kg is good from 46 under you are skinny go to gym if you are over 80kg dress better smell better brush your teeth and also stay close to big group of people BOOM you got your boyfriend oh and one more thing if you have not a good personality maybe you get a boyfriend at the begining but you will lose him fast make sure you know yourself and what you are

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah! Its just you haven't been around tons of boys before!

What Guys Said 11

• So do you even want a boyfriend, and if so, how hard have your tried to get one?

If you have tried and tried for years and years with no success then you might start to examine if there might be issues about yourself that prevents you from getting what you want. If you haven't tried then you are probably just like most people, fine.

• No I don't believe so, I know women in my family and in college who are older than you and haven't been in a relationship yet. I mean I'm 21 and I've never had a girlfriend so, I'm kinda in the same boat. But I highly doubt there's something wrong with you, maybe you just haven't tried hard enough and that may be the reason.

• No, there's nothing wrong with you, kid. Do you want me to be honest? At 18, it's a blessing not having a boyfriend. Enjoy your freedom while you can. Trust me. You'll never value your freddom until you lose it. And besides... not having a boyfriend is not a big deal at all. Actually in years you'll look back and think it's funny how you used to worry about that. Want an advice? Worry about having a job and a future. the rest will come with time (if you want).

not having a job or a place to live... now that's a big deal. Take care.

• No there is nothing wrong with you, you just obviously haven't found someone who is right. I mean look at me, I'm 18 and I hadn't had a girlfriend up until late November last month. So don't worry about it, you're not the only person like this, in fact it is quite common. You have plenty of time to find the right guy for you.

• You're good. Just see what you like and what you don't like to do.

• Nothing is wrong with you... Well, I hope cause I am in the same boat! lol

• You're 18. Relax.

• No, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. You're just thinking too much.
    There are a bunch of 30 years above who are single, so a boyfriend-less 18 year old is no different.

• Nope. Not uncommon. If you go through college without one, I'd be worried.

• well I can't see you so how can I tell this?

• Neither have I I have never had a girlfriend

What Girls Said 10

• of course there is nothing wrong with you!
    who the fuck cares if you've never been with a dude.
    like seriously.
    if someone minds, they don't matter, and if someone matters, then they dont mind.

• I'll be 18 by February and I've never had one other. There's nothing wrong with you you'll find the right guy and get a boyfriend when the time is right. 18 is still pretty young we have our whole life ahead of of ourselves don't worry :)

• I'm 20 and I am the same. Have dated and talked with guys but never committed. There just hasn't been anyone that I have wanted to commit too and if there was I was too shy to do anything about it. So anyway don't worry you aren't alone!

• I have friends in their second year who've never kissed a guy they just crush on fuckboys and never approach them

• Definitely not. I'm the same way:)

• if you want one you are going to have to do your part and start talking to guys. Don't wait for a guy to aprouch you because these days it is not going to happen.

• Nothing is wrong with ya :) , better wait and find the right man who's gonna make you happy
    despite , dating 100 doshbags who gonna just break your heart

• no there's nothing wrong with u it's normal to not have a boyfriend at 18

• Nothing is wrong with you, you are just patient with life.

• in march i turn 19 and i never had a boyfriend neither. im a virgin and last time i kissed a boy i was 16 :(