How can I stop pushing guys away from me from fear of being hurt again?

So i met this guy online and he seems to have serious intentions about our future. We have yet to meet but something about him made me feel like he was gonna be the one since I've been cheated on in all of my relationships. But because I have had such bad experiences with dishonesty from before, my heart keeps telling me not to trust this guy, that he is like one of them. But every guy isn't the same and I just can't seem to accept that, and I want to love and be loved but I'm afraid.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well all guys are not painted with the same brush as you stated, and sorry you got hurt before with someone who would not be honest with you, honesty is a must in any relationship.. I know that when I go out on dates my lady friends I am totally honest with them.. when they ask me something... but I will also take it a bit further and tell them that I was in a bad fall and wear diapers and rubber pants daily.. and why I wear them also that besides wearing them I am a very normal guy and love going out on dates.. been truthful in a relationship for me has always been the best policy and when both parties are honest with each other many many things start to fall into place.. all the women dates that I have been out with have never ended the date because I wear diapers and baby pants, I really hope all works out for you in 2016.. and hope you had some great holidays and a happy new year.. take care

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl ALL guys on line are nice at first then become ASS***** . So don't fall for it be real. I bet he is talking to you and other girls. I was talking to a guy online too and we got into a big fight. You know what he told me? That he was talking to me and like 20 other girls. Guys online are losers too probably worse then man in real life.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Realise that those situations were beyond your control. Just think of how much you'll detest yourself if you let the fear potentially ruin something special.

• Don't create a false romance before you meet a guy. You're setting your heart up for failure. If you create a 'story' in your head before you meet the guy you will fall for something that is not real. Guy's can sense when a girl is too eager. Then they won't care and will treat you however they want to treat you because they know they will have power over you.