Is it possible there is no girl out there for me?

Likr that woukd connect with me well I even took personality tests on dating sites and they couldn't find a match am I undateable should I just give up

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't ever give up. There's over seven billion people on this planet, it's not likely that there's nobody out there for you. You just have to keep looking. Don't rely on dating site personality tests. And if you want to change something that will make you feel better about yourself, do it. Confidence is always good

• I just don't know I'm midway through my twentys and never been in a relationship

• Okay. Just remember that there's someone out there for everyone. Sometimes they're hard to find, but they're out there

• I used to believe that but if you continue to life just passes you by I know someone isn't gonna fall out of the sky for me and I know that the mixture of who I am will never appeal to a girl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• No, pull up your britches and become the best person you can be. Stop giving up and work hard on yourself. Until you're happy and confident you will attract nobody. It sucks, it's super hard, but nothing in life comes easy unless you inherit millions from your parents, and 99% of us don't have that.

• Well I took personality tests om dating sites and got no match I'm not feeling sorry for myself I'm just going off what it said

• Read books on how to converse, and then how to flirt

• Being friends is enough for me