He's being unfaithful on social media and every time I bring it up he turns it back on me, Yet he is so controlling over my social media? Advice?

We have been dating for 5 months. There's a huge age difference I am 19 and he is 26. At the begging of our relationship, the first 3 weeks in, I lied about a guy I had slept with. when he confronted me I lied again until eventually telling the truth. I have tried my best since then to tell the truth. And succeeded I understand I did wrong.. He is super controlling over my social media in that he won't let me follow any guys I believe as a result. Or have any guys in my snapchat. I understand why he wouldn't want me too but it gets to the point where if I follow a guy he calls me names and tells me to leave his house and every time I try to bring up his Instagram habits he turns t back on me. He constantly. I mean almost everyday "likes" and comments on other girls photos. Usually half naked photos too.. He will say things like " babe" and "🔥" "😍". It's upsetting because they are a lot more attractive than me. No matter how many times I bring it up he still doesn't change and then when I follow one guy he gets mad and threatens to break up with me. Last night we got in a huge fight because I searched one of my exs on Instagram. Yet when I confronted him about his he wouldn't even open the app. He says that it's pay back for what I do. When I never have commented on a guy photo or liked it in a long time. I don't know how to get it through to him that I don't want him doing that.. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you guys still together? You both have huge issues with each other. There's no trust. There's really nothing. You'd both be happier if you guys broke up.

Most Helpful Girl

• This relationship is very toxic and controlling, why are you in it? He's not treating your feelings nicely, and it's really a double standard. In no relation should there be "payback" or "revenge" its completely childish. You should tell him you don't want him to treat you like this, and that if he doesn't trust you there's no point in being in a relationship

What Guys Said 1

• There's a power imbalance in your relationship and this guy does not respect you. You need to dump him since you're not going to change his attitude.

What Girls Said 2

• He needs to accept your expectations and understand a no means no. He doesn't understand then play the cards right back on him to teach him a lesson sp he can get a taste of his medicene. Still no change? Then its time for you to make a change because you don't need no man who isn't putting happpines in your heart. Time means nothing if the bond isn't being put into play.

• Break up with him. The first thing that caught my attention was "I lied" and "He is so controlling"

Red flags honey. I think you need to break up with him.