Need a honest opinion? Is she using me or is she serious?

I've been talking to the girl for 2 months, but she left me twice to go back to her ex who she was with for 3 years. She came back 3 weeks ago, she said she was just confused and really wanted to work things out with me.

lately on Twitter for the past four days she has been posting pictures of us together every day. We're not even dating just talking right now. She even already made us her profile pic.

be real for a second this doesn't seem right at all.

3 weeks ago she was posting pics with her ex, 3 weeks later she's blowing up social media with pics of me. Confused

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as it be great that she'd be serious this time. It sounds like she's using you as the rebound guy. Meaning she uses you to get back at her ex to make him jealous exc. And to mask her hurt.
    The truth is she's been with him for years and known you for months. If she's jumping in into things in only 2 months, she's emotionally confused. Even if she is or was interested in you she's got to much history, and she wouldn't be going back and fourth if she wasn't hoping her and her ex will get back together or work things out.
    Point is even if she's willing to start something with you, it's not healthy, why? Because 1. she's more than likely not over and still thinking of her ex, 2. She hasn't taken proper time to get over him so her relations towards you are more than likely rebound, not wanting to be alone after 3 years, and she's rushing so she has not moved on from the old relationship.
    If your really going room give her another chance after already leaving twice, than take this advice at least, take it slow, you don't want to rush into things with a girl you've only st at te talking too and vice versa
    Goodluck though

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Need a honest opinion? Is she using me or is she serious?
    In my opinion neither. I'm not seeing how you are being used unless you invested money on her under false pretenses. I'm not seeing how she is serious as she seems to be taking this casually as you two aren't even dating just talking.

• she isn't ready for a relationship move on

• she likes you but she seems very unstable emotionally.

• Honestly I think she's trying to get her ex jealous. Cause girls just like to fuck with guys. ..-Sorry - Assuming that they wouldn't care. Or may be not and she really does care. I mean the female psychology is weird as fuck. but she wouldn't be stable you know. Like one seconde she likes you then its the next guy. Good luck with that mate.

What Guys Said 2

• obviously you shouldn't plan your life as if she's with you. Carry on about your single business and if you are available when she wants to make her boyfriend jealous, so be it. And if you are spoken for, so be it.

• She doesn't want to be alone. You don't need a chick that bounces from you to another guy, then back to you if things don't work out. Her actions come off as desperate. Steer clear man.