Does this statement could make sense in my case: "he could be actually in love with you. The kind of love that crushes on your heart in the middle"?

I was just reading about people's tendency to ghost and "re-appear" a few month later. After listing all the negative aspects or reasons that could "explain" ghosting, one of the statements was: "Or, he could be actually in love with you. The kind of love that crushes on your heart in the middle of dark, muggy nights and terrifies you so much you can’t face it head on."
I am pretty positive I just got ghosted on... but the statement just lit a lightbulb in my mind. That guy I'm referring to had a behavior that seemed to be what the statement describes. To go over the story shortly, this guy had made literally all of the first steps (first eye-contact, facebook-stalking that led to first convo, getting my number, obvious-ass set-up "date", and upcoming "hangouts"). He had bailed a couple times after making plans HIMSELF to end up ghosting after the end of this Fall semester (he's going back home and won't be back before Spring). I know distance could be a potential reason why he wants to "detach" himself from me or whatever, but come on! We're in 2016! I concluded that he ghosted but, after reading that article, another possibility came to my mind. I'm not making any final judgment! But I want to know what you guys think about this whole thing. Read this link and then give me your opinion: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/guys-behavior/q1818770-was-he-watching-on-me-did-he-have-anything-in-mind . And yea, his behavior was clear wtf.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0