How many people have you actually approached and asked out on a date?

• None
  • 5 or less
  • 6-10
  • 11-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-99
  • 100+

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been shot down more times than i can count... and i am descent looking. Ill stick to becoming friends. I have much more success that way compared to "cold approach" as they call it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to do the approaching but let them ask for my number or whatever. If they approach me I need them to let me put my hat in the ring to be interested. I tend to clam up a little if a guy comes over and starts giving me the hard shell even if I think he's attractive and like his personality.

It is just too much for me to take in at one time. Men believe it or not women aren't always just waiting around with the intent of being approached. I know most men don't think this but if I'm at a bar more times than not I'm there to drink.

I guess what I'm saying is I need a second to catch up is all. Approach, heavy charm, what's your number strung together will overwhelm me.

Unless the guy is a douche I'm polite and friendly whether interested or not but I do make it obvious if I am but if he's all go with us to this next bar within the first five minutes then he'll get a no.

• Thanks for MH just re read mine and I stand behind this statement. ☺️

What Guys Said 23

• Tons. Practice makes perfect. You can't be a bitch about it. Lord knows you can't expect a female to approach you.

• I have to split it
    Approached: 1
    Asked on date: None

Since your question implies having both, it's really zero.

• Tons of girls

• My answer is "ZERO".

• At least 10. Zero successes.

• No one at all

• 2? One was in high school. Actually, now that I think about it, I think it's a bit more than 2. But I'm not sure how many more.

• A few I think...

• Well over ten, all said no, never even held a girls hand yet

• I think 21-40. They've all said no, from what I can remember.

• I should ask YOU the same question.

• Only one. I wish I had asked another though.

• But seriously most people have trouble asking others out. It's pretty much the scariest thing ever.

• @asker Yeah, but men are expected to be the dominant ones and do it. Yet, women fight for the same dominance and complain that men see them as submissive, so don't be surprised when men don't take you seriously in the workforce because you are not confident enough to take charge. Who you are on the inside is who you are on the outside.

• When it comes to asking girls out its not that i was scared i just didn't want a relationship. I've been asked out a few times by girls and they got sick of me pretty quick lol but my longest relationship lasted 2 years.

• I'll be honest when I say I've only ever been asked out.

• does Tinder Count? Because with Tinder maybe 12 girls. Without Tinder actually like 3.

• Zero - zero = zero.

• Hold on I miss read the poll. I read it in reverse. How many did I ask out? I can't be sure but a few anyway.

• approached a lot
    liked enough to ask on date 3

• seven , and four of them happened last year..

• None, yet. I always get too nervous and blow my chances with them. :\

• Minimum of 0 and maximum of 0. Logically speaking, none. Technically implying, never.

• I put none, but i honestly asked 3 times for dates.
    Only worked one time.

• only two in my life so far.

• None, Zero (0), I'm too shy :(

• Only one. It didn't go well. Never have had the courage to do it again.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't remember the exact number, but around five.

• NONE~I go as far as I like you and than that it!

• I don't date often, but at least three people.

• 1. My boyfriend. lol
    The other person I went on a date with asked me through tinder, so that does't count as being approached, right? lol

• I don't approach people lol
    But 3 people grew the courage to approached and the others just watch from a distance.

• None. I don't want to go on a "date" with a stranger.

• Far too nervous and anxious for that!

• None hahaha

• out of the 3 people I've dated.
    1.

lol and thats the one im with now

• None. I tell myself it's because some girls intimidate guys. But I know the truth.

• None lol

• I approached a guy 2 weeks ago. I got his number and I called him a week later to hang out but I never asked a guy on a date before

• If he's a stranger thats a date then

• @Iron_Man well next time tag the user who you are talking about instead of just randomly commenting on my opinion

It helps

• Yes thats true