Was I stupid to think this white girl could ever like me?

I mean, just look at me, I'm disgusting, I should've known my place, but didn't, I thought I was better than what I am, but I'm not, I truly am disgusting and lowly. She deserves something better than me, honestly. I'm nothing but some fucking black bastard, it's sickening, who would even think of touching me, I'd say it's like touching mud, but I'm mixed, so, my skin is a jaundiced yellow. I'm sorry for the hateful tone, I just hate this so much and hate my stupidity. I'm disgusting, and more than that, I'm pathetic, of course in thinking I could ever touch someone's milky skin, I was also delusional.

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt it ha anything to do with your race. We've all felt unrequited love at some point and it's painful but you will move on.

When I was 16 and 17, I used to have a huge crush on this kid. I even thought it was cute when he sneezed. Im 20 now and I barely even remember him. He wasn't a bad guy, but we weren't meant to be and he certainly wasn't worth all the time, thought, and energy I put into him.

It's ok to feel like shit about getting rejected. It happens! But I promise you will move on and it will be SO special when you find someone who likes you back.

Ever heard the saying love is a battlefield? You aren't alone in your sorrows :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, I never thought I'd say this to some randomer on the internet but I'm genuinely worried about you.

I happen to be "jaundiced yellow" like you and you are the only person viewing yourself this way, well, yourself and racists. I used to wish I was whiter when I was younger but not any more, so I kind of get what you're feeling. You feel that you just don't fit in. You're a black sheep, so to speak.

Honestly, nowadays, nobody cares about skin colour. Just as long as you're a nice person. Work on getting yourself better and I promise that white girls and even non-white girls alike will take more notice of you.

First and foremost, you need to sort out the racism. Yes, you are a racist. You believe that you are inherently inferior because of your race and that white girls are superior and therefore out of your league and you're wrong. I've talked to you before and you seem quite smart. You're not stupid.

The only thing pathetic and stupid about you is your racism.

What Girls Said 7

• Love yourself. That's all I can say.

• No stfu skin has nothing to do with shit. there's so many fine ass black guys calm downnnn. Not every girl is gonna work out you need to find the right one.

• Listen you need to tome that self hate down son enough people Will hate you for your skin colour that you own it to yourself and your oppressed ancestors to Hold yourself in the highest of regards there's billions of white girls your a sexy Beastie

• You're no less than a white person!

• Just find a white girl who's down for the dark meat and not so girl who "doesn't find black guys attractive" they're are plenty out there there's nothing white skin can do that black skin can't except burn in the sun

• Ouch to that last bit about burning in the sun. xD
      You're right about all of the rest of it, but why've you got to point out our weakness. xD

• Self love is all anyone can really tell you. All skin is beautiful

• why do you have to date a girl who has "milky skin"? when you're shallow you shouldn't be suprised if people are shallow too

• I don't, that was in reference to someone I know who's rather pale, ah well, what does it matter, she was just a tool to get over someone else

What Guys Said 9

• You're being just a little bit hard on yourself.

There are people in this world you will never satisfy. That's a fact. Whether it be your looks, your ideologies, or even your favorite sports team, people are going to reject you... And it's NOT personal.

You're making it extremely personal, when in fact it wasn't. She doesn't even know you. She rejected your outward appearance due to her internal prejudices, whether race-based or not.

You're placing so much value in your outward appearance and have slashed and burned your merits from the inside, which is why you can't handle rejection. That's the worst strategy for managing anyone's psyche.

Internalize your value, because you can control that. Build yourself up from within, and outside forces will mean nothing. That signals confidence to a woman, and plenty of confident men get fucked.

• Are you trolling or serious? If serious, you are the first black person i see that is racist to being black.

• I'm not racist to black people, I tried denying how this world views us, but, this is the reality. No girl could ever like something like me, honestly, even black girls with better options choose anyone else over the black man. See, it was when three girls cancelled dates with me within two girls that I realized all of this. And, realizing that, after 15 girls, only one said yes, and she was black, and it basically confirmed that I was rejected because of race, and, since they couldn't all be racist, I interpreted it as proof of inferiority. Oh yeah, and that girl cancelled too.

• Oh you are in America. The home of racism (heavily). I live in Europe, in my country we don't have that much racism so the thing you wrote was shocking for me which then i saw you are from America. I am really sorry about your problem. I hope you will eventually find who is nice to you in both friendship and love.

• "Fall in love with yourself and then you will fall in love with everyone." ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti

• The color of her skin makes no difference. Your self-esteem is the problem

• Mate skin colour should never set a boundary of what you can achieve. You still think and bleed like any other race, people may try to put you down but it's up too you to prove them wrong! We are all human at the end of the day

• wtf is wrong with being black?

• yes you were.

• If only I could slap your parents.

• Rejection sucks but you need to be a man and accept it, I have been rejected more times than I can care to remember and yes it stings, yes it hurts and yes it does batter one's confidence and it can erode someone's self esteem but the difference between men and boys is men get back on the saddle and boys whine and become self-deprecating people and this is where you fall.

She probably didn't reject you for being black (and if she did, she's not worth your time) because black men are the most popular, just look at how many women on here who go crazy for black guys and will state they prefer them over white men or Asian men. Your problem is you hate yourself and well not many women will want to be someone like that. You need to change how think and your results will probably change too.

• Nah, most of the time they really don't, white males are the most sought after men by a large margin. And, I have to try and handle constant rejections on top of dealing with mental illness, which is very difficult when your illness is something that makes rejection seem infinitely worse.