What type of girls do you guys like?

Do you guys like cute, hot, pretty or sexy girls

cute- kinda acts childish not in a immauture way but a nice way and looks cute talks sweet shy dresses with skirts cute dresses or causal wears little makeup or none usally

hot- catches the eye dresses a little hotter by wearing tight clothes or clothes that show skin acts there age with everything outgoing dresses with leggings or tight pants and crop or tight shirts a lot wear medium makeup

pretty- wears less hotter clothes talks sweet you can admire the beauty but she seems kinda shy not slutty acts her age or can act younger at times dresses with skirts cute dresses nice outfits can have some makeup or none

sexy- very intimidating wear very tight clothes shows a lot of skin talks sexy acts older then her age seems like sex is always on the mind dresses with very tight clothing showing a lot a lot of make up

let me know in the comments why you choose a certain one or if your description of these are different:)

• cute
    18% (3)34% (12)29% (15)Vote
  • Hot
    18% (3)11% (4)13% (7)Vote
  • Pretty
    29% (5)23% (8)25% (13)Vote
  • Sexy
    12% (2)14% (5)13% (7)Vote
  • Other
    23% (4)18% (6)20% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone who I'm attracted to and have a decent personality. I usually notice the girls smile and her eyes first, as well as her accent. I totes love Australian or British accent

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was gna yell at you about punctuation, but, nope. I actually kinda like how this turned out.

With zero punctuation.

Like, I can't really read each cloud of words in a straight line, anymore. So they are clouds of words.
    Which totally makes me picture this lighthearted chit-chat from each kind of girl.

That totally worked.

You didn't do it on purpose at all. You probably don't care. But, it worked.
    (:

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Makeup is not sexy in my opinion, I prefer naturally pretty girls... basically - sporty girls are the hottest from my point of view.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to have a girl that likes to play.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about all those option but when a girls come in front of me and my eyes and my heart felt something then I like her :P

0|0
    0|0
  • What happened to smart women? Fun women? hmmm? Oh other... yes I choose other.
    I like women who doesn't try at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinky... :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful 1st
    Cute 2nd
    Hot 3rd

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer cute women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like intelligent women, with ethics and morals and who can keep their legs closed.

1|0
    0|0
    • Is that why you're a virgin?

What Girls Said 2

• I've only really been called "cute" compared to the other words, so I guess I'm looking for a "cute" guy (minus the skirt and makeup) haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Honey, just be yourself. That's the best kind of girl anyway.

1|0
    0|1